Reviews for Secret Feelings Finally Revealed
Dylan chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
I think the fanfiction is great and I love how the dead members are back but I need to know how they are alive and also make sure Sakura IS a member and she decides not to betray them last minuite as I have always wanted a member of the konoha 11 to join akatsuki
AngelOfDarkness1005 chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
llove it update please
mkooihoi chapter 6 . 11/16/2008
omg awesome ness
TigerLilyette chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
continue.

good story.
Unices chapter 6 . 5/6/2008
this is good keep writing
LuckySock chapter 6 . 4/4/2008
awesome!

update soon plz!
Tiger Priestess chapter 6 . 4/2/2008
Saweet! This is way interesting! Love the fight, well you can't actually call it a fight, between Karin and Sakura. Haha, Karin got beat bad... Liked Sakura's reaction to Sasuke and Sasuke's reaction to Sakura when she socked him. Update soon!
Black Karasu chapter 6 . 3/1/2008
Okay, - The story is really good so far, surprisingly since its a SasuSaku one huh? I don't like that couple anymore, but just asking, if you could make it ItaSaku? Or, at least make Sakura and Itachi have a brother/sister relationship? PLEASE? . UPDATE SOON THOUGH!
SnowCharms chapter 6 . 2/13/2008
I wonder if Sakura would really get out alive...update! I just hope that she'll not be killed...
xbLoOmZx chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
so...sakura...is...pretending...to...not like...konoha...? i guess i get it!
Account Changed chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
Sakura-chan, how could you? Betraying the village and everyone in it? I'm sure this is just a plan, but you better not get into the whole Akatsuki thing! Great story update soon!
sasusaku916 chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
HN...AMAZING...BUT, I WANT TO READ MORE..SO PLEASE WRITE MORE
Shinju Uchiha chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
I can't wait for the rest! I love this!
SK9 chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
Right..
sandwich-chan chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
YAY your alive!

good chapter, short but to the point.

UPDATE SOON