Reviews for Chazz's Fan Club
TotheGreenside chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Me like this alot so I fave it.
DarkAngel010 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
hn
DestructiveMind chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
SERIOUSLY MY BIRTHDAY WAS JUST A FEW DAYS AGO AND I WANTED TO READ A FIC AS MY B-DAY PRESENT (weird...i know):P But this as my firts fic 4 my b-day was the best! IT WAS SOO COOL AND ABSOLUTLEY HILARIOUS! Chazz must have been exhausted lol and Alexis that bad girl! I LOVED IT! Plz right more of these!
Shadow Crystal Sage chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
dude! this is so f*ing funny! draw a pic for this on deviantart!
15animefreak15 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Fan...boys? Creepy. However, Chazzy-kun is for me and my Chazzy-onee-san only! *grabs flamethrower* DIE BASTARDS! XD *engulfs fanboys in flames*

Chazz: At least she got rid of them. -.-'

Me: *eye twitches* Sho-kun, too? BUT I CAN'T KILL HIM! TT CURSE YOU CRUEL FATE!

Fate: MUAHAHAHA!

Chazz & Syrus: O.O

Me: *eye twitches twice as hard* That...BETCH! DIE! *fires missle at Alexis*

Alexis: O.O *asplodes* x.x

Me: XD
SeekerD chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Hot body? o.0

Have you not seen him in episode 105? That boy is anorexic as f-! But the story was still funny. Crowler and Sartorius stepping into the shower with him was freaky though, but funny. How does one fit under a sink cabinet?

-Kouji
whoompah chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
That is possibly the best yaoi story ever! XD I'm not a yaoi fan but this is the only type of yaoi I would like. Syrus is so cute making a collage of Chazz! XD and Atticus is so gay for him it's funny! excellent job
WhiteAsukalover chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Oh my god.. Lexi is such a bad girl in this. I love it!
Come-and-Gone chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
SQUEE! You're going to continue it! Yippie!
Come-and-Gone chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
That was hilarious! I love the whole Atticus and Zane thing, but alas I am a yaoi fan. -_-;; More importantly this is going in my faves!
Luniper chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Very funny! poor Chazz though...
WilderCapall chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
oh my...you frighten me...everything was fine until the zane part...jeez...it was funny, though...odd, but funny
No More Fanfiction for Me chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
That was so funny! A little creepy, though. (Shudder) I hate yaoi! (please, no one flame me! I am entitled to my opinion!)Oh, boy, I thought I was going to DIE it was so funny! XD Wow. :)