Reviews for Dry Your Eyes, Mate
wendysdarling chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Oh, this was so, so sweet! ) This pairing and the Tom/Hermione pairing have become favourites of mine, all in one day. The things good writing can do to you. ) But, seriously, this was very well-written (as everything else I've read from you) and very nicely portrayed. I love the way Fred cheered Hermione up. )

Singtoangels1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
That was so sweet and it fit so well into the accepted canon, too. Hard to do that! Good job. :)
OrchidsAndVines chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
yay. I quite liked it. I mean Ron is Fred's brother so it's nice that he didn't out right steal his girl
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
:D Perfect.
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Ohoh, this is such a cute story, it was innocent and fun. I liked it very much. I hope you write more Hermione/One of the Twins stories. :)
AvidReaderBz chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
hehehe, ron deserved that after what he did, maybe he deserved a bit more actually, he made hermione cry on the day she was feeling happier than ever, and confident and pretty and, and...he was mean. hmph. so he deserved it. thats all im trying to say.

awesome story! bz x
PhoungSeppuku chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
heehee...class a idiot...good one!
Binka Fudge chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I can so see Fred doing something like that, JKR said he was the crueler out of the twins, but thats only to people on the outside, when it comes to family he's fiercely protective and Hermione is family. I know Ron's his brother but he was being a git and deserved rather more than one punch if you ask me. Oh and when Percy walked out in OOTP Fred went on as if he hated him, but he was the first to accept him again in DH.
catacataca chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Nice, really nice. It's another 'what if' question answered! ) I really like what went on here and Fred's such a ruddy nice guy. And I do love the thumping that happened, Ron deserved that. And hm, is that a hint there? XD A sly wink and a faint blush... Wonder where that'll lead to... Ja.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Cute. I liked it, and I always liked Fred.

Alexandra5 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Aw... that was cute!
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
that was really sweet fic :)
Eliche chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Loverly i really enjoyed it. great work, fitted really well with both the story and how i feel they should act :D
daisychains123 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Yay! Ron-hitting, my favourite sport! ;)
keishinigami chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
simple bt very nice, mate. :)
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »