Reviews for Breaking Dawn
zeina1 chapter 26 . 8/5/2010
hi so.. i totaly abselotly LOVED IT can u pleasseeeeee finish it fast nd please keep me updated
Allie chapter 26 . 7/10/2010
Very good I suggest you keep writing because I enjoy this quite a bit. It's interesting seeing other peoples ideas of breaking dawn. :)
Jessica chapter 26 . 4/15/2010
A verry good story.
sahniacullen chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
this is a really good story, i was just wondering if anybody could help me, i hav got a new account and i have no idea how i am supposed 2 put stories up or anything, im a little confused with it u c, sum help please? thax
Annamelia chapter 26 . 1/10/2010
I really like your story. Hopefully you'll finish. i can't wait.
StacyLynn chapter 26 . 12/18/2009
OMG ! Best fabric I have EVER read ! :0 I read the whole thing in about 2 hours :P I lovethe character William that you made, he's my favorite one ;P he better be okay ! Hahaha awesoem job KEEP ON WRITING ! )
Anonymous chapter 25 . 10/14/2009
it was great thank you for taking your time to write it. You are a very gifted writer... keep writing!
kemi chapter 24 . 9/1/2009
the ending of the story is crap
Joy chapter 24 . 8/25/2009
The story is amazing. It's very romantic and funny and sweet, etc. Very sometimes there are errors with the typing, I think. So, try to proofread, if you have time. The story is so good. I'm amazed.
alicecullenrox chapter 24 . 8/18/2009
i love this story u have to finish it!
Dawn chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This was... completely uninteresting. Im sorry, but it was all over the place.
Caylyn chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
This is awesome! Wish it was a book so my eyes didn't hurt so bad! haha It's WONDERFUL THOUGH!
Chlollie4eva chapter 24 . 9/20/2008
keep it coming
Bright chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This story is awesome, way better than the real breaking dawn. Write more please.
heartXbreakerX101 chapter 23 . 8/29/2008
divert from meyer's version altogether.