Reviews for La Boheme
sakaeru chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Oh wow, this was gorgeous! I love the way you portrayed Charles' character and played out the entire story. Wonderful work!
Avalonia chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Jack's nickname was chosen because he had temper tantrums as a child. It was originally Blackjack, but they shortened it.
amcm11994 chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
It's Great!

Im a big Mimi's fan!

I love her in The Van Alen Legay...

xoxo

Alex O
moon plus stars chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
cool story except two details...

1) Vampires don't get pregnant unless a blue blood female with a red blood male.

2) The earth is about 6,000 years old, not 10,000.

Besides those, awesome story.
ChanelLove17 chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
really? i think this is the best Blue Bloods fanfic. you should definately write more :)

oh and FYI Benjamin got his nickname 'Jack' because when they were younger he had tantrums so he was nicknamed Blackjack but as he grew older it was shortened to Jack (says in the book)
Anna chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I loved your story. Thank you for loving the Mimi/Jack ship. I thought I was the only one. Keep up the good work!(English is not my first language,so sorry if I made any mistakes)
pri101 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
That was really good! I Liked how it explained so much because in the books charles is basically a mystery...
abercrombiegrl15 chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
I LOVED IT! Please write more! D
Won'tSayI'mInLove chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
"Did you figure that out during the trial, or when they were dragging her out in chains?"

Ha ha! LOL! I love the main chappy, but the thoughts were really funny. I love how you really went into the story to find details for the chappy. I'd tell you to update soon, but this is a one-shot so yeah...

XOXO,

MH-chan
cali4me92 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
yayy another fic! you should totally write more! we have no stories for blue bloods and not many people write them:(( i liked chappy 1! charles seemed not as much of an ass as i usually see him!