Reviews for Whispers In The Dark
Mrs. Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/20
I loved the way you've written this fanfiction. It was extremely passionate and simply beautifully written. You've captured the essence of V's charismatic persona well as well as Evey and everything else was just how I would've also imagined the relationship to be. Also the sexual tension was executed really well in this one compared to the other ones that I've read.

All in all, I'm giving this one a 9/10 - because a 10/10 doesn't really seem like a realistic rating.

Well done!
Nichigo chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Ooh, the last line really hit hard.
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
kind of sad when you think of it
Limxuxu09 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I like that she's counting and all... I also believe that instances like this may have possibly happened between them if you think about the duration of time that Evey and V spent their time alone in the Shadow gallery... But it was a little OOC for both of them
hopefuladdict chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Ack! Holy UST! So very, very hot. Oh, how I love V and Evey. Beautifully done!
Xavier Edgar chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This was the first fanfic i read and i fell in love with it right away. you are the reason why i love this website so much. your the hook that pulled me in. Ive spent a little time each day searching through this website hoping to find 'whispers' again. you should write professionally, your words are simply breathtaking.
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
A sequel to Of Deepest Blue its very short still its Hot! Oh, how disappointing It is that V is always in denial.
ann1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Bit OOC for V.
FerociousWink chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
That was absolutely beautiful! Great job :)
Indigo Assassin chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Hmph. I hate when V starts something and backs out at the last mo. [
crzybookluvrchick4017 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
ok scratch the reply on the "deepest blue". you did write a sequal and a prequal. and your songfic. dudet you rock. and you write well too, two things that oft go hand in hand but one is ussually forgot.
villana81 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
OMG I love this chapter, is this the whole story? There has to be more, this chapter was so hot.
countwes chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
MORE...that's all i have to say :D
Phritzie chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I'm trolling through the super romantic stuff on this community at half past twelve at night when I should be in bed sleeping and find THIS...

Damn you and your wonderful fanfiction. XD
ElfMaidenOfLight chapter 1 . 3/19/2008