Reviews for Conversation
Warlordess chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Hey, Lil Samuu! I'm. . . actually. . . I'm the newest member of that board Guardian Angel, and I can't believe I'm gonna review my first-ever ToS fic. I've never been this brave before. Lol.

Anyway, I thought this was ridiculously adorable, if not subtle. Lol. I giggled when Colette went on about how she always wanted to look nice for Lloyd, and it's good to see a side of Zelos that we rarely know of, even it it DOES exist. His being the voice of. . . what would you call it? Reason doesn't seem to fit. . . but, either way, him being the confidante of the fic was nice for a change.

Oh, and the withdrawal symptoms joke? Brilliant.

Maybe I should post my ToS fic on that forum. . . but it's not finished yet. . .
Ruingaraf chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Aw, I liked this a lot. You showed a deeper part of Zelos with the last line, especially. :D
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Aw, that's so cute! . I love Colette and Zelos pairing even though this one was more of a Lloyd and Colette one. .;; I really love this ficcy, though! . I hope you update soon or something! . XD
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Hug withdrawl, that is so adorably cute. And probably true xd. It's always good to get some WAFF from you Li-Samuu. You always have some short n sweet stuff.
Mitasco chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Aww... so fluffy And the outfit that Colette's wearing sounds funny... I like it!