Reviews for Sometime's Goodbye's The Only Way
amber v chapter 8 . 3/19/2009
Wow. I was just as sad reading this as I was reading the book, it's very well written. I enjoyed reading everybody's pov.
blackxout chapter 8 . 9/28/2008
nicely written (:
saira-chan chapter 8 . 9/19/2008
Wow. I know you've written this ages ago but oddly enough, you've written an Edward that's closer to the real character than most Edward fanfiction I've ever read. Especially after that 11-chapter draft of Midnight Sun came out and we got to see what's really going on inside his head. And what's even more odd is the fact that I already know what's going to happen anyway and I've imagined several times what leaving Bella would've felt like to Edward, and yet that last bit of him in the epilogue really teared me up. Very well done! Thank you for this.
Starryeyeldreamer chapter 8 . 9/19/2008
that was all so beautiful...i cried the whole time :( i could almost feel what everyone was going thru with the wa you wrote that...just wonderful
Lizzy1313 chapter 8 . 9/16/2008
okay funny story: I am at work and instead of working I read twilight fanfics and I run across this amazing story that tells New Moon from the Cullens POV and it's the best I have ever read.I nearly cry and BAHM my boss walks I close the browser and do not add it to my I spend days looking for that fanfic and can't find I end up asling on LJ everwhere if someone knows it and nobody does but they all want to read it once I find today finally someone could give me the link to your story.I was so happy cause it's the best fanfic since about 20 people asked for teh link I posted the link to your story with all credits to you of course!I hope it's okay that I am pimping you story like not let me know and I'll edit my post on LJ!

Anyway this is my freaky way of telling that I love you 's as perfect as Edward and that moment when he can't walk into his new room cause it's either too different or too much the same makes me want to cry emotions are so real, so tangiable because of how amazing you write and if Meyers decides to not finish Midnight Sun I demand you do it for ehr cause you can grasp his feelings so perfectly.

yeah sorry for the ranting!I love you story *lol*
Shanya-hp chapter 8 . 4/5/2008
oh wow, so sad story, but really, really good!
oneiros lykos chapter 8 . 3/31/2008
I thought it was an interesting concept and well written. I liked this.
EdwardDazzlesMe chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
I liked your interpretation of Jasper's feelings at the end of that chapter.
EdwardLove chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
i havent finish but is good that i have to keep reading it.
simmysimfreak chapter 8 . 11/12/2007
i loved this fan fic... it was soo heartbreaking, but i think we all needed to read this (by we i mean EdwardxBella lovers) because reading new moon we only knew Bella's side of the story. and even though we all knew Edward was hurting we never knew how much.

In this fan fic you managed to capture that pain and that torture and you not only helped me realize just how much pain Edward was in but also everyone else's pain. You keep saying you thought your views from Esme and Carlisle were 'crap' and maybe its just me but i think thats exactly what they were thinking. you have truly created a work of art, and you definitly have a great talent for writing.

keep up the good work,

I remain: Simmysimfreak
Ranma15177 chapter 8 . 10/28/2007
This was so wonderful. I love the way you use perspective and I just can't imagine ever being able to read Edward's side of New Moon because it might honestly send me into histerics. Bella, as he had said in the book, did better than him. As it is I was bawling like a baby while I read this last bit with Edward. I enjoyed your entire story very much. Thank you for writing it! The use of each character is genious even if you don't seem very happy with it.
toujoursmoi chapter 8 . 10/27/2007
i cried. it was good.
CullenLove chapter 6 . 10/27/2007
This is so sad but great !
lipstick-and-ink chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
This story is so hot.

Is it creepy that i imagine my beloved edward naked throughout it?

Clothes just aren't his thang, you know?

You've got talent, sir.
SillyIsabella chapter 8 . 10/16/2007
I have never cried for a fanfiction so much

i know, its kinda pathetic but..

i just feel so sorry for Edward, what did he ever do to deserve so much pain? Why does he ALWAYS find a way to make himself responsible for everything?

Although Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse made me cry a whole lot more, sad and happy tears, i really never expected that 8 chapters could make me cry so much..

specially the last one. when he got into the laundry cupboard i could have died, my poor little thing

and i have to congratulate you for this story, it's amazing how you understand each character so much, not once being to OOC.

you seemed quite worried about spelling, so i'll just tell you i think it was very good, i could only spot a sentence where you repeated something twice.. don't even remember in which chapter,

anyway, this has turned into an extremely long review.. or at least to me, when i should be studying maths..

so, you'll be between my favorites and I really hope you write something else soon, and, this was really original too )