Reviews for When Angels Fly Away
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
So sad but really good!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
This is a sad story, although given what all's happened to them it might be easier for Sam to follow Dean when the yelloweyed demon dies.
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
That's one of the saddest stories I've ever read so far. Loved it! It's very good. Keep up the good work!
Olivia Sutton chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
oh the angst! - Man was that good! Really good! I'd read stories on fanfic net with a suicidal Dean but not a suicidal Sam, and man...

This was really, really good, and you captured Sam perfectly. And Sam's desperation and depression were also captured really, really well.

This was recommended to me by Ravenmerc by the bye - and I did enjoy it, well, in the "I love angst" sort of way (gods, Are us fans are all sick puppies or what?)

Again, good job.

-Olivia
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I really liked this. Very sad, but after watching AHBL, we all truly understand how much the boys need each other. Great job!
filan vampire chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I'm glad sam hasn't died, because i know both Dean and I would be pissed at him for being so selfish and leaving his old man by himself in this cold cruel world.
nicklebackfan chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
it was good but i'm crying it was so sad.
AnickaMarie chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
*sob* That was heartbreakingly wonderful.
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Wow OSS

This is such a sad story

I was hoping for a happy ending but I soon realiseed that you ended it off a lot better, since it wouldnt be realistic.

Amazing job. Even though I dont know the song, I loved the lyrics. Such a perfect match, fitted the mood perfectly.

You should be proud of this fic. Lovely job!
FacetiousDruid chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I loved this, I've been looking forgver for a story like this! XD
RedDragen chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
It was a good story but it was also sad
HauntedPast chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
That was wonderful- angst ridden and touching. I just can't believe you killed Dean off for good!
killa chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
OMG *sobs* *whimper* Sorry need to compose myself *ahme* That was amazing! Dang *tear* it really choked me up! Loved IT!
teal-lover chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
that had me near tears. but at least john was there for sam in the end. It would be nice to see a follow up of how their lives turn out as they begin to heal.
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Great story! You should put a Kleenex warning at the top. I cried all the way through it.

Glad John got to Sam in time!