Reviews for Help Me Forget the Cold
Evenstar606 chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
I don't live in England, but they do call soccer 'Football' so you've got it right. This was an awesome chapter, I've been waiting patiently for another update! I liked how George was a little depressed when the Grangers went to work.
mischief manage chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
I like how you make the Grangers sound Then again, they are Hermione's parents.

P.S. Good story. Loved it. Update soon.
ActionsSpeakLouderThanWords chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
That's good! Update soon. :)
Athowyn chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
It's awesome so far.
Evenstar606 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I am definately putting this story on my favorites list. It is so different from the other stories I've read, mainly becasue it involves Hermione's parents and the muggle world. I think it was awise choice for the Weasleys to send George away to live with Hermione's parents for a while. Not only can he hopefully recover from his grief, but he will get to experience muggle life. This sounds like it will be an awesome story.
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Good start, I like this idea. Sending George to the Grangers for awhile. It looks like he'll mainly be spending time with Hermoine's parents, though, huh? It's like- KID SWAP! XD Okay, anyway, I really would like to see more. Yeah, I don't remember the Grangers ever speaking; just looking nervous when they went to drop Hermoine off at the Express with the Weasleys.
Meredith chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I'm really glad somebody finally decided to say, "Hey, what about George?" Everybody's obsessed with Fred and I never seem to hear anyone think about what George is going through, and surprisingly, JKR doesn't even come close to mentioning it. So, good work.
Renesmee Carlie Cullen Black chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Wicked. Please finish!
GryffindorxxEmo90 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
wow...I cant wait for an update!