Reviews for Deathly Hallows the Missing Fluff
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Winter Witiko chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
Well done! I thought she could have done something more with them at all of these points as well.

I really expected something like your last chapter at the end of DH. There was no way a guy in love as much as Harry was would not have gone right to Ginny after the battle.
Tested Faythe chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
Okay, this'll be a kind of wierd review.

It's in response to a couple of your review responses for chapter 3.

First things first, yes Ginny/Harry has been ignored in the films until very recently, but for good reason. There wasn't even anything romantically mutual between them until the 3rd book.

Second, in response to your "I don't get Harry/Cho"- In my opinion, that was never a serious ship in the first place. It was moreso a mechanism for Harry's developement as a character. If there wasn't that "Adolescent Crush" phase, he wouldn't have seemed near as real. It was a very vain thing.

Aight, now I'm just going to make a quick point. Did anyone notice that Cho, who was a year above Harry, should not have been at Hogwarts during the battle? She would have graduated the previous year.
Owl Emporium chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
I loved that! It was the sweetest thing, ever. Great job! (:

Angelica
griffindor-girl12 chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
LOVED it so sweet and A part JK should have put in...

really good
doodleswriter357 chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
hey im still here! Loved it, so cute! lots of good fluff! great chappie! ron/hermione would be awesome! totally perfect! keep up the great work!
Zohh chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
Perfectly flufftastic.

I think it was because Jo didn't want the series to turn into a whole romance thing. Sure, there was shipping debates among the fans, but I'm pretty sure she left a lot of romance out for a reason.
meemzey chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
Great story so far. Update soon please! I'm interested to see what happens next!
unique.normality chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
awesome
ProfessorChris chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
Thank you for these, there is so many area's that have been left unexpored.
Zohh chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
If only there was fluff in the 7th book. . .
AirGirl Phantom chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
Aw, great job! I wish it had happened like this in the book! You're an awesome writer.
SnakeEyes16 chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
It's really amazing how only a short passage like this can make the story so much was her steady self as usual; the way you keep them in character makes it easy to imagine this as part of the actual book. I wouldn't be able to say that Harry crying while he kissed her was "cute," but it was a nice touch. Thank you for posting this!

Always watching,