Reviews for Let Him Eat Cake
FRabbit chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
So cuuuute! :D
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I personally like to think Donnie's the daddy. haha Good fic! I especially enjoy Donnie's concern over Splinter's cholesterol level. haha
recyclablefoxx chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
OMG. I love secret lover stories of Don/Mike - especially if their love is forbidden and DRAMA! :D Oh man, hope to see some more chapters off this, especially if Leo comes home and catches them in the act. :o
chihine chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
oo is so cute !*-*
Sensibly Insane chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
It's wrong on so many levels... But I like it! This fic is awesome and I was ROFLing at the last line!
Duke Igthorn chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Aw the shweetness ;)

Great job with this one!
ashdemon chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Nice job. Great how you gathered everything together.
LOSTrocker chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
That was too adorable. They really should have let that scene in. Awsome ficlet. I'm slowly getting more and more into turtlecest though I prefer our favorite turtles with OFCs. :) Good job none the less. I just have one more thing to add: "And Mikey said let him eat cake!" LOL!
Calypphire chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Lol, nicely done. Never really thought of Donny and Mikey in that situation, but, hey, different is good. So, is Splinter going to have cake?

Well done.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Hi there,

Although the main theme of this fic centers around Mike in support of Splinter's sweet tooth - and I loved that interaction between Don and Mike; you wrote it very well (and I absolutely LOVED the cake outtake on the DVD), I believe how this one-shot ended as more than mildly suggestive with the sexual innuendos isn't rated high enough. My POV only, but I feel that the rating should probably be bumped to a T. Had you not added the last part, K or even K plus would be sufficient.

Normally, I don't read slash or T-cest. This one caught me by surprise where you didn't indicate its genre in the summary. Most writers will do so, out of courtesy to those readers who avoid such stories.

Anyway, you did a good job with Don's and Mike's conflict re: the birthday cake. :0)

Be blessed,