Reviews for My Immortal
sid chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
i swear im dying. Really touching, really got me in the feels. Awwwww
sabrina chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
its realy good and imotinal story. i realy like it and wanna read more like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
cute but sooooooooooooooo sad
Audrey chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I started crying..
Jubiland chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
that was too perfect. I cried. im such a wimp
kirara the great chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
ok that wierd the song ended right wheni finished the story and it does make it sader
musicislife24 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
omg, i am actually sitting here crying, i havent read a fanfic that made me do that yet, great work!
The Burning Rose chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Oh. My. God. That was amazing. Purely and simply amazing. Usually I never read anything that has characters dying, but when I took a chance on this, I was shocked and amazed!

I cried, something I solely reserve for Titanic, when I read the story while listening to the song. Really, it was amazing. I was on the verge of clapping at the end. If Danny hadn't visited, I would bet Sam would have killed herself (meh, seems like a thing she might do for Danny).

Great story.
WAAAAAHHHHH chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
O my GODDDDD! With the song, and the story. . .It made me cry! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SUCH A FU*CKING GOOD STORY!
Miasaki chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Uerm... can danny die? If he's half ghost it... it's just too confusing.
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
aw
arisaxlavi911 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
That's so SAD! I almost cried. but it was sweet and sad at the same time. Anyway excillent writing on this one.

SEE YA

gothicgirl2.0
DarkfallenAngelWings chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
*Sobs!* You killed my danny? That story is soo sad! Anyways it is a sequal!
Nenilein chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Aw...

YOU MADE ME CRY! T-T

But I really loved it.

I was acctually also thinking about, if Danny can die or not. I think, if he dies, he will only lose his human abilitys (like passing safelytrough ghost shilds and walls in the ghost-zone)

And acctually, I thinked about writting a epilog to the series as fanfic, but right now, m so busy with my Pokemon-Fanfic, I dont think, I will do it, before I ended the other one.
DPFreak chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
that was really touching (in a good way)