Reviews for The Calling
ZoneRobotnik chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I liked this. It was very IC, and quite...bittersweet. And I liked how human Near was, even as he tried desperately to not show it. A lovely piece of work.
Meagan chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
That was so beautiful and amazing. It made me cry hearing of all of them again.

What a beautiful story 3
chokoteru chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
This was one of the most beautiful stories ive ever read...

You have given a wonderful tribute to eacht of the departed characters, and descriped them very elaborate. im very impressed...

... and i cried ó.ò

(sry for bad english )

oh... that was so sad TT_TT
duraburu chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Oh my, this was a beautiful piece of work! It made me almost cry when I reached the end! So sad so many awesome characters had to die... sobs
magdilen chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
That was beautiful.
Nellopenguin chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
OMG, that was wonderfull! I still cry after reading this story, I can't stop crying. This is the most beautifull story I've ever read in my whole life.
Battousai530 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
...where the heck have you been, man?

Good to see you're still alive. Great story, as always.

Plan on continuing your soul calibur story? I hope so...
Bella Martinii chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Oh my God, this beautifully written. It so deserves more reviews.

I actually cried when I read this ... (how pathetic am I lol) but your one-shot is just so ...wow.

"If only the rest of the world had known that it was thanks to some half baked idea of an idealistic old man, a killer of millions in the guise of a righteous demigod had been vanquished soundly into the darkness.

This grave might have been a tad bit more grand."

I loved this part of the story and also the fact that L finally had his real name on the grave.

This is FANTABULOUS. I love it.

x x x

Mel.
Zamochit chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
that was really emotional, you write so beautifully.
Jeh-may chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I thought that the whole story was very beautiful and original. I've never read a story this long that had deep meanings in every sentence! This was just amazing and I hope that I'll be able to read more of your work D
Sirius Lee Brilliant chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Oh, wow. Just... Wow.

That was positively beautiful!
White-Arctic-Wolf chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
That was just...So sad...But really well written! I got all choke up while reading it. Keep up the great work!
LA11 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Woah, you're an amazing writer!
elusivedreamer chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Very well written and profound in its simplicity. A fitting closure for all five characters.
ryoufalling chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Thank you so much for this. Well written Death Note fanfic is becoming increasingly hard to find...and the gentle insight of this piece was not only spot-on, but got me a bit choked up as well. Beautiful.