Reviews for What Doesn't Kill Us Only Makes Us Stronger
friendshipsoverships chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
Oh this is good please please do continue soon!
danita3 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
cool , i loved it , pleas update as soon as possible , and by the way m i love the sims too :D , if you were playing it on play station 2 this link is gonna help you alot vgstrategies. , it has lots of cheats for the game , good luck :) .
girlyworld95 chapter 3 . 5/7/2008
It's deep...I LOVE IT! Please continue with the other people's thoughts! I would like it if you did a chapter after the "everyone's thoughts chaps" that could be devoted to his funeral. I loved the emotion put into nathan's chap, it was extrordinary! Great job! Update soon!
BobWhite chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
continue pls.
dramaqueenchris405 chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
awe i liked. awe jackson's dead. :(

miss him

loved it

update soon.
Elizabeth Burke chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
Thank you for continuing it. This was short obviously, but that seems to be a stylistic preference of yours. I liked that you chose something like a last conversation to extrapolate upon because everyone has that feeling at least once in their lifetime. I could easily see that conversation happening with Eric. I ask you to consider a little more detail. It will add some dimension especially in your dialogue.
dramaqueenchris405 chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
good, sad though. awe poor Eric. update
iLOVEthis chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
Aw...this story was sad. Is this really complete?
dramaqueenchris405 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
thats reallysad. update!
Elizabeth Burke chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Whoa. Just whoa. This cannot be over. I want to everyone's reactions, the way they deal and move on, or avoid moving on. There is so much that can be explored, it cannot end here. Continue please?