Reviews for One and the Same
MPChess chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
You seem to have some trouble keeping names straight... You sometimes call Naruto "Daisuke", and Aimi "Kasumi"... Though, on the second one, I have no idea which name it's supposed to be "_
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Extremly good but one point "run diasuke" it should have been run naruto
Guest chapter 52 . 7/22/2012
I'm confused. What exactly is the reason Tsunade herself isn't going out there to take care of the problem? As hokage she would be expected to be on the front lines should the village be under attack, and frankly there's not a single one among the sound four who could even touch her.
miss naruto chapter 23 . 7/21/2012
you got me scared here thinking naruto going to be blind for the rest of his life.
Madork Gunna chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Devil May Cry OST works surprisingly well with this. I do suggest getting a beta to check this story over once or twice to fish out the final few spelling mistakes (a 'prevented' author?).

Furthermore should you go back, redo the bit with Jiraiya when Naruto's just back from the Hyuga incident. It's not clear if he's male or female, occasionally transforming from uncle to mother :).

Cheerio,
M. G.
miss naruto chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
your right i didnt guess it will be i love this story
mizfoo chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
nice! interesting. can't wait to see what would happen. ;)

you could have done a better proof reading though. like the right pronouns and extraction of 'would'. but nonetheless, i think i like the plot so far. cheers
kingkickass chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
nice
Tokyo's Child chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Is he a ninja? Be sure to reread your stories in to futcher, there where alot of grammar mistakes, that made it really confusing...
Uzumaki Ricky chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
GOOD WORK!
kirbmaster1990 chapter 53 . 3/10/2010
Your story was great I can't wait to see when your finished with part 2 good luck on that!
kirbmaster1990 chapter 50 . 3/10/2010
Now that was a great twist! That was awesome keep up the good work!
kirbmaster1990 chapter 45 . 3/7/2010
This chapter was great and with the quick kiss was amazing as well the only thing about this chapter that i could see is that u didn't mention Kakashi leaving when he was asking Sakura if anything strage happened to Naruto!
kirbmaster1990 chapter 26 . 2/28/2010
In Chapter 26 you didn't bold the Nine Tailed Foxes words when he spoke! Just letting you know!
kirbmaster1990 chapter 23 . 2/27/2010
Hey I see you have finally had someone named Daisuke in the story you put that name by mistake about 3 times between chapters 1-10 and they were ment to be Naruto I am sorry for always correcting you I just want to help you make your story better for future readers! Your story is fantastic so far I am really enjoying it!