Reviews for Something
Heartless demon wolf chapter 1 . 1/14
Rather good, nice flow, great pace, love Jinx's snarky tone, you done great.
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Such a under-rated pair. Love this
Ganheim chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
leave it for to long

I think we could still be something."

[I know the possibility is there, but where’s the build? Aren’t they largely unknowns to each other at this point?]

Short, but it seemed like the one and only purpose was to say “hey, we can throw these two people together!” I would’ve liked to see more build to establish why a relationship could potentially work: compatible or complimentary interests? Similarities in either histories or desires for the future? I know that a kiss is considered a quick and easy way to indicate people like each other, but possibly because of that ease it’s also one of the cheapest and most meaningless – at least, without any platonic (deeper) connections to bind them.
Coli Chibi chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
It was good. I'm not entirely fond of Jinx, but Cyborg is one of the only reasons I watch that show. However, I also don't like Kid Flash. Never date high-speed super heroes. They are always to cocky.
The Truth's Lie chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
opisites attract. raven belongs with beast boy because dark needs something was to sad no one would want it.i never got the robrae shipping they are to dark for each and bastboy balance each other out so do kid flash and jinx now i'm done rambling bye
NightWarrior chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I'm with you on this. Kid Flash and Jinx just never seemed to click, in my opinion. It may have been what the show was pushing for, but it doesn't work. Unlike you, though, I see them more as one of those relationships that looks like a good idea on the surface, but will shortly collapse like a house of cards.

As a character, Jinx seems like someone who needs STABILITY in a relationship, and Kid Flash definitely can't provide that.
Batgirl435 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
YES! I love the Jinx/Cyborg pairing. And you've captured their esscence nicely. Props to you!
Winter-Rae chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Much cuteness!

I loved it.

He and Jinx make a cute couple.

Keep up the loevly work!

Winter-Rae xoxo
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Actually, I highly enjoyed reading this, as it proves that I am not the only one that can see Jinx and cyborg together. Too bad this was only a one shot, though. I would have loved to have seen how things had gone after they had decided to go ahead and have a try at a relationship. I am pretty sure that their friends, allies, and even their enemies would definitely have something to say about that. Besides, I would love to see the reaction on Jinx's face upon finding out that Stone really wasn't a lie in part, considering that is actually Cyborg's real name, at least his surname, so every time that she was calling it, she really was calling him, not just an alias or a lie.
Lord of Arken chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I actually really liked this. Cyborg and Jinx is a great pairing, and the show could have done a lot more with it. So, good job, I look forward to more.

Couple of notes, good use on having Jinx call him Stone instead of Cyborg. It was different, and I liked it. Good job on Cyborgs reaction to the kiss (the mechanical part of his brain going haywire was a good touch), and bringing back the photo was nice as well.
darkangel chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
ok i'm not trying to seem rude but jinx never liked cy she liked stone there's a different
InsanityManifest chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Very nice...I too wish Lightspeed had never happened...So much with Cy/Jinx was left unsaid.

The funny thing about life, sometimes the corniest things are what we remember most.

Keep writing.