Reviews for Witchy Bella
only 27000 words and you stopped updating i do wish if the story is not finished or up for adoption that writer would take it down cause sounds great until you realize the writer abandoned it without saying so in the summary.
Firethorn12 chapter 1 . 7/13
Not sure if anyone will see this. I actually am Firethorn12, the writer of this fanfiction. I have thought about this story over the years and have unfortunately lost the password to this and the email that was connected. I am trying to see if yahoo would work with me on retrieving the lost password. We shall see. But I can't believe this is still on here and everyone has such nice and helpful things to say! It really inspired me! I am 26 now(I was 16 when I started this) and reading this back has me me smiling from ear to ear. I will try to get back on but I might have to create another account and not sure how I'd be able to continue the story line..if anyone has advise let me know! Thank you again for still reading my "borrowed" story. I'll keep you guys posted! :)
marissamtz000 chapter 22 . 5/14
UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOON PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
PrimroseMariePotter chapter 22 . 11/25/2016
I know it's been a really long time, but do you think you can continue this story? The suspense is killing me
Guest chapter 22 . 8/29/2016
Please write more!
Sylvia N.Y chapter 22 . 5/16/2016
I cant believe you leave us like this! As some of your other stories too! Girl come back! Please! If you need help write to me at this email:
I would love to help. Hope to see you soon!
vampdreams chapter 22 . 12/1/2015
Damn... i really wished that you had finished this fic...!
great one :)
Guest chapter 22 . 5/5/2014
Awesome plz update, best story I have ever read
Guest chapter 22 . 10/3/2013
i love it
davidahare chapter 22 . 9/12/2013
I wish this story was updated and then finished.-
Regiena chapter 22 . 2/12/2013
UPDATE!
Bookworm chapter 22 . 12/6/2012
U NEED 2 UPDATE! PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEE E! AGGGHHHH!
I AM GOIN CARAZEE FROM WAITIN! OMG I LUV THIS FANFIC! U RLLY NEED 2 UPDATE !

PLZ PLZ PLZ!
Bookworm chapter 22 . 12/2/2012
Please, please, please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa assssssssseeeeeeeeeee write some more!
Bookworm chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
YAY-AH! Now THAT is what the H I am talking about! Bella kicks ASS man!
Bookworm chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
JESUS CHRIST IN HEAVEN ABOVE! That was awesome and so wrong at the same time...
The awesomeness is winning.