Reviews for Professional Conduct
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I read this a couple of days ago and didn't review it (cause I'm lazy, sorry!). Felix seemed interesting, though I'd never heard of him before. Randomly came across the first book in a shop two days ago - picked it up, and wow! So glad you introduced Felix, or I'd have missed out :)

Bob was just right - actually, all your characters seemed dead on. Everythingyou wrote suited them down to the ground. (Resisted the urge to put a bad joke in there!)

'“Harry doesn’t have very many allies,” he added in a gentler tone' I liked that, it just seemed to show how Bob feels about Harry. Nice.

So - fantastic story, even better now I know Felix as well as Harry and Bob.
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Wow. That was interesting. I'm not familiar with the crossover stuff, but you played it out nicely. I wasn't confused. And what a great idea that a bad guy would try to exorcise Bob to get at Harry. Brilliant stuff. Keep up the fantastic work!
muddlingthrough chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Very nice. I'm not familiar with Fix (not yet, soon to be remedied) but I thoroughly enjoyed this. I think you captured Bob's attitude.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
I liked this.
Chianna chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Wonderful crossover even though I'm not familiar with your exorcist. Makes me want to read those stories...
myeerah chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Okay, you know I don't do TV-verse Dresden, but I suspected, when I got the email notice about this story, that you wouldn't leave Fix out of an exorcist story, and I was right.

I read The Devil You Know based on your Good Omens crossover with him, and I am happy to have done some. I'm not too sure what's going on with Bob in this one, but Fix is awesome, and the oblique reference to Rafi was excellent. Good job, as always. :)