Reviews for A Dawn of a Whole New Day
Guest chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Great job with this story! I was recently re-watching Point Pleasant and found your fanfic on what might happen next. This is really good. Maybe you'll consider writing another chapter or two? Thanks!
Darkwill0w chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Awesome story! read it a long while ago but forgot to review :D

I would love for you to continue but then again i love your Secret Circle fic also so maybe stick to that first :)
CHenson chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
loving this
LBF chapter 7 . 5/16/2010
You are a very good story teller. I get her anger at Judy and Jesse but Meg was nice to her.

Anyway, I love how you have Christina totally changed from what she was like before.
fivexfive chapter 7 . 5/9/2010
I'm still interested! Me me me! You write her very well...she is ever so creepy in this. Next chapter is going to be awesome! (it will be as long as you write it)
Cappsy chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
Yes I want another chapter. I like this. I think it is very interesting.
Cappsy chapter 6 . 4/30/2010
I know I'm a bit late, but I like where this is headed. Please continue
Tatie chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
Lo e this fic! I 3 the way you take on everything charqcters point of view, and the story iiself its getting very interesting, though i must say i hate the cliffhanger you left by the end of chapter 6, please please please continue writting...in conclusion awesome story 10/10
pamy chapter 6 . 2/18/2010
just wanted to say that I absolutely love this story. I hate the fact that point pleasant was cancelled just like that. I'm hoping you'll continue this story. Please?
EmmaEllieJane chapter 6 . 11/19/2009
This is really great! You have to continue, please! We never got to see what happened next and this is exactly how i imagined it would go, you write well, i especially liked the first chapter, so well written, and so in tune with the characters. Please update soon!

xx Ellie xx
dhmhtra375 chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
Totally missed you!Even though I don't know who you are...Great chap!Can't wait for the next one!Hope you update soon!Thanks for uploading!

Dimitra
AngelBuffy-4eva chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
wow your storys so good i was so peeved when they left point pleasent like that but your story make it worth it. BRAVO!

Please keep writing
dhmhtra375 chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
Great story!But seeing the date you last update it, I take it you won't continue it...Wish you would though!Thanks for uploading!

Dimitra