Reviews for The Spar
SaltyJak chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
Well this is as far as I can make it with... Evangelion X Dragon Ball Z as I never imagined from the summary that this is how it would turn out so thanks for the upload but no thanks I'll pass.
The-Mrning-Star chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
rawr got to chapter seven with ouy reviewing till now. good stuff i read the firsr of retrial and deceded to read this one before diving into the sequel
dragolf chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
what were they fishing for a dork fish? angels first thoughts...whats a corn dog doing in a volcano?
J chapter 18 . 9/20/2010
Love the story so far. I just have one small thing to say: 500 million yen is about $6 million, a lot of money, especially to Misato, sure, but not as much as one might think.
Dark09 chapter 24 . 9/11/2010
Very good job on this story. This is now one of my favorite Evangelion fic's .!

Keep up the great work!
The Purple Critic chapter 24 . 10/25/2009
Wow, confusing but so far is my favorite well second favorite Evangelion Story so awesome props to you and be sure to work on the Sequel
Tarl Zaralka chapter 24 . 2/4/2009
It made me almost cry at some points and thats near impossible for me. Good job.
Storyreader16 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
:turns off computer and cries self to sleep: Now that I have that out of my system...That was good. That was Damn good. Not only is that the best Evangelion story I have read, but it is easily within my top two stories I have ever read. (that might not sound like much, but the number is in the thousands) I'm looking forward to getting started on "ReTrial" soon as I get a new key board..I had something in my eye.

More serious parts. I tried alittle experiment with the last couple chapters, and listened to the songs as the story progressed. Aside from some times verses were skiped and the like, the fit together really nicely, was that planned to reader speed...or great luck?..or just me? Anyway,

Thank you, also to the one who pushed you along, It was well done, and an amazing work of art.
Popkov chapter 24 . 12/11/2008
Sequel? Don't you mean more like a rewrite? I wonder what you're gonna call it... rewind? rehash? Rewrite is like the only one that feels... dunno.. Well let's see what the sequel is like I guess. I WILL get my happy ending you hear?
Popkov chapter 23 . 12/11/2008
Holy... shit... sorry the only thing that pops into my mind ar those two words... What the hell man. asuak dead, Shinji pretty much gone mad... Ok at least no third impact and all evas gone. thats a good thin right? I wonder what the master is gonna do though...
Popkov chapter 19 . 12/11/2008
Aw... I loved the alchemist Asuka. Well, more like Alchemist Unit 02. Heh.

OMG Gendo has shut down the Bastard mode! wow.

Oh I was wondering when she'd get around to telling him about her past.

Oh and yeah... let me get this straight. Gendo and Yui BOTH planned the Instrumentality? Wha? That's weird. I mean hell they had kind of good intentions. What,a perfect world. But still... wow. Way to blow it out proportion mate.

Ok, I'm off to read further.
Popkov chapter 17 . 12/11/2008
So... did he get absorbed? Whoa the council dead? that's pretty neat. heh The scenario no longer applies i guess.
Popkov chapter 15 . 12/10/2008
*slaps himself on the forehead* Full Metal Alchemist! Duh! Damn I can't BELIEVE it took me so long to recognize the "power" she had as alchemy. heh silly me.

Shinji's power is quite a mystery still, though... And what could be these "disturbing" details that he suddenly remembered?
Popkov chapter 14 . 12/10/2008
Always the negative emotions huh.. rage, hate, anger etc etc.. why not... thoughts about spiky... kittens... Arrgh! My name is Michale J Caboose and I EAT BABIES!... err...

Yeah. Wow, Shinji REALLY lost it this time. I didn't expct him to actually swing at Asuka.

Speaking of Asuka. That is one cool power she got. Heh I suddenly feel like eating some yogurt. heh
Popkov chapter 13 . 12/10/2008
Ok... mind exlaining why you are so hellbent on making Rei seem almost insane in here?