Reviews for Even
bleachizluvx3 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I like totally love Sandle! its my OTP ( one true pairing ) I used to love GSR but now i dont for some reason... oh well i just love it! o im going fangirl!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Sara and Greg went out for coffee.
Meh chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Naw, So cute.
Princess Artemis chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I have nothing constructive to say, but that was terribly terribly cute.
all the glitters chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Oh my God! Words can't express my love for this fic! I love the way you described their feelings and their flirtiness shined through subtly! I REALLY liked how you had them teasing and the ending was fantastic! REALLY well done.

Cordelia/somehearts-x3 on lj. xx
CryHope chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Heya...

Oh man.. I TOTALLY love this. I can't believe you wrote a Sandle! I'm already in love with your Danny/Lindsay, and now this. Really, you are amazing.

Bo-
BlueStarlightGirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I like this story very much! I want more!
citygirl129 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
hehe fluff. _ very cute. i love those adorable tripping-and-catching scenes. i don't care if they're cliche. i love them.

"I could really, really just kiss you right now."

"Organ Grinder"! He I love that scene. :D
Eliche chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Great work
remoob1513 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
please tell me your not done with this, i mean seriously this so sweet and adorable. please please please at least make a sequel. AMAZING JOB! I WANT MORE!
necira-skies chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
cute job on the one-shot. i love how Greg got her back
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Loved it! Always good to see some well-done Sandle love. Not near enough of that around.

Great story.

Loved these lines: "Her breath caught in her throat. His eyes were brown – almost mahogany – and he was gazing at her with a look she recognized that she never thought she would see again. She had missed that look. It made her feel beautiful and desired."

And I was so hoping for a kiss here: "Her eyelids fluttered shut and her lips pursed of their own accord as she waited for him to press his lips against hers. But he didn’t, and when she opened her eyes, she realized that he was walking away."
ObessedTWFan chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I love it, love the dialogue how there wasn't too much but it wasn't all inner voice thinking either. Awesome job.