Reviews for In the Garden
The Sunday Wife chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Wow. I remember coming across your story once before, and even on the second and third readings it doesn't disappoint. So achingly beautiful. I love how you got everyone together, even though its an AU situation, it still felt right. Its all set up for an alternate Serenity pilot episode, in a way...*coughintcough*
Pri Maclay chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
I loved this. The way you changed the lives of the characters, but made everything feel so realistic.

Amazing work.
elusivemuse chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
Lovely!
koiia-halo chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
I'm definitely checking out your continuing series now. I like how instead of River being the experiment you had Simon fill that part. I really liked it, specially Jayne and Kaylee. Heh, shotgun wedding. x3 Great writing!
meepscrawler chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Leaving another review on this fic, 'cuz I noticed that you'd stopped contributing to the C2. *scolds*
meepscrawler chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
Wow, I really, really, liked this one. It's a nice break from the normal Firefly fics (and I do adore AU's- they're always so much fun!).
Roman Paladin chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
Very interesting. I love how you were able to bring the characters together in completely new and different ways. Also liked how you switched Simon and River's caretaker rolls. An intriguing reinterpretation indeed.
PlayKate chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
I usually stay away from Firefly AUs but am thrilled that I read yours. The story is fantastic. I don't know if you plan on continuing it further, but either way you've written something really special here.
Whyt Wulf chapter 3 . 9/21/2007
Once again, purely amazing. I love seeing people play with AUs since, as I've said before, anything is possible. I like how you managed to draw everybody together so believably, but poor Simon! Thanks again for the wonderful story. I wonder if you'll be harassed enough by your fans to continue writing stories in this little alternate 'Verse. (Consider this my harassment.)
edenfalls81 chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
Wow I usually don't cry, but that last part totally made me tear up! I really like this AU very interesting.
Whyt Wulf chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
Very impressive, the way you pulled everybody into the story, despite the extreme difference in the back stories. Well written, as usual. I love AUs, you can do anything in them!