Reviews for We're still here!
Missy chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
Lmao OMG! My friend and I say the same thing about Mel's lips tooXD
Sugar144 chapter 15 . 7/11/2008
no, i don't mean to sound like one of those annoying melson fans but why? Taylor was a bitch and she got jackson? love the story otherwise even if it is completely far fetched. It was fun to read :)
TheQueenOfMe chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
love your story

xxfofey
Mallygina chapter 16 . 4/26/2008
it wasn't that predictable...

but anyway, i guess i'm just psychic. No, definetly not... I guess i'm more psycho! any cow, I really love the story and you should totally continue and update SOON
FallennAngel chapter 16 . 4/25/2008
1. Oh ya! I'm first! haha!

2. Sorry I havent been reviewing..I got lazy )

3. Too bad you suddenly stopped this..I remember when we got so excited about writing stories haha!

Keep writing!
writergirl94 chapter 15 . 4/25/2008
hey

this was a really good story. i like the jackson/taylro ) I also liked this:

Eric looked at her, and she looked at him, and the next thing they both knew, they were leaning in for a kiss. Their lips touched briefly, and then Melissa pulled away. “Ew.

Eric agreed. “No.”

And that was that.

lol loved this story. great jobb
JateSkateFate815 chapter 15 . 4/25/2008
LOL:

Eric agreed. “No.”

I LOVE the Taylor/Jackson! And so happy that you didn't do Melissa/Jackson!

Aw, so sad it's the end! But it's great! Great job!
beststoriesever95 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Three words LOVE LOVE AND LOVE that was kind of 4 but whateves. Update soon I HEART YOU!
WeirdDolly chapter 15 . 4/25/2008
great story. hope you write more.
facingyourfailure chapter 11 . 4/25/2008
Oh (mouth forms 'o') well that sux...
facingyourfailure chapter 10 . 4/25/2008
yay! i loved the Jackson and Melissa fluff! It wuz adorable!
quwira chapter 16 . 4/25/2008
thats ok lol. and ur welcome!
quwira chapter 15 . 4/25/2008
aww its over. i want that cub tho
facingyourfailure chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
I like it
candy-cake chapter 14 . 4/15/2008
I likew it actually I think that you should just hurry up abd tell us whatt is going to happen next. I want to know what other drama there is going to be between evryone else and I want to know whatit is Melissa found. Good Luck, I hope you find time to uprate soon. )