Reviews for Twilight Princess Aftermath
triple clawshot chapter 4 . 2/19
I wanna see the next chapter soon its a good story not to short (a problem I have with many ilia fanfics)
Gothic Luffy chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Very good story so far. I hope you continue to update it.
Q chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Please continue this story. I really enjoy how Link is shuffling between his wolf and regular self with Ilia in tow.
MajoraGodofChaos chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
this is a really awesome story you need to hurry up and update i cant wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
just a quick correction- Its called lake Hylia, not Hyrule. Great story by the way
Fufu-The-Ninja chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
xD I laughed so hard when the light spirit turned Link into a human right in the middle of his confession. It was like it was messing with him! I must admit though the first few chapters had me wondering weather to continue or not but now I'm glad I stuck with it. O_o Oh shiz is Link getting twilight poisined? Did not see that coming. Ah the Yetis, I loved them but if Yeto had me go after one more food item I swear I would have bombed him. So next stop lake Hyrule? More cute but slighty embarrasing moments between Ilia, Link, and random characters? I look forward to an update.

P.s. Yeah, I could totally see the light spirits messing with Link and his love life. Thank you giant glowing goat!
Emma54325 chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
You should seriously continue this. Its really good.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
This is awsomen please finish!
Kufuffelupagus chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
Very intruiging, believable story and great writing. I really hope you update it, it's fantastic so far.
lynne1923 chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
Nice i like it

Lynne1923
Stallion6 chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
Nice Story. I can't wait to see what happens next!
The Real Lightning Alchemist chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
o.O ...Wow, what an awesome story. I was just thinking about writing a TP fan fic myself, and I needed more inspiration than the video game itself could afford, so I came back home on here looking for some strength to write one that would be satisfactory to myself and readers. And I found this. I think your portrayal of the Yetis is so funny, but they would say things like that. I thought what Yeto said about Link having a wife was funny. "You take Yetis advice and find wife". I couldn't stop laughing. That was great. XD

Please, please update soon, ASAP. I really like this story. This is one definitely worth reading the entirety of. Can't miss a beat. lol. Awesome writer. Come back and write some more, s'il vous plait! :)
Octobus chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
write more!
ShikaTema-Lover1415 chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
Oh my gosh! I love this story! If they put this in the game, man, they would have had people dying to play it! Please update soon!
omegarulesall chapter 4 . 12/10/2008
this was amazing, i like your idea of snowdead. hope you update soon.