Reviews for Christmas Spirit
The-Mango-Tree chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
-Squee!-

That was soo cute! XD

I totally wish I was Gwen right now. I wonder if I can find a way to make it happen...

But nice job, I really loved this!

*Adds to favorites*
angelfromhell chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Really cute. I like this pairing... but isnt getting married the next day a rush? Oh well, I still like it! Maybe you should wright a sequal of their married lives! That would be cute. But overall, very cute, very fluffy! I like it!
Midnight Raining Down chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
I loved this, it was really sweet. :]]

On a completely different topic:

you said awhile back you wanted to write a story with me, or something?

It sounds fantastic and I want to write something with you. :]]

I'm not sure if you get the review replies I sent you from 101 MM Stories and stuff, but we can talk about this a bit more. I understand you might be going through writers block, and that SUCKS BUTT. :[[

Well, hope you make it through it, and I'll ttyl! Once again, really cute oneshot. :D
Momo-chan12 chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Aww,what s cute oneshot!Aww,that just made me so happy to read lol and it was definetly so sweet!I loved it and I hope you can write more like this,keep on writing!
MyShadowsThorn chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
hmm ok I'm gonna review...probably because something about needing reviews to make the world go round and... well...I wouldn't want the world to stop spinning _

Ok anyways...what I've been meaning to say is...wait for it...

Aw!

This was such an interesting pairing and def. refreshing to read about! Joe and Gwen are both so nice and outgoing.

For some reason the part where Joe said that he could tell Gwen loved him through her eyes just struck me as sweet.
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
That was a nice sweet fluffy story. I think you did a good job expressing Gwen and Joe's feelings without being overly sappy about it. Nice job with this one!