Reviews for Death of a Candle
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
A disease are you freaking kidding me!
Karlina101 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Thats pretty cool. But who wins?!
Decepticonloser101 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
this is an awesome poemone of the best i ever read
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Great job on the story I liked it a lot.
candelight chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Ere, the death of a candle, when hence no life strike forth from the chorusing shadows that greedily devour forth all in visionary sight...

Ah...this was very good. Fantastic, really. I've written about 18 TMNT fictions on other sites...but this does give a profound statement in a blinding poem-

The warrior's road can be a dark one. And life is swept somewhere someway away...
Rachel McN chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
I really like your poems and the style of writing seemed to draw me in - very good work
AsylumGates chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I really liked this peom. I write poems just like it. Its not posted on my archive though. You should keep going...it was that hard you shouldn't put so much effort into something and then stop. You have a wonderful gift of doing poems...I can see it already. *Stares* I describes how your mind thinks beyond.

encouragement from: RT
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
This was an awesome poem, Pi. You're very good at poetry. You are a good writer.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
wow! i can't write any sort of poem for the life of me! But this was well written! i liked it!
Neatsue chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Two things

1) Love it, honestly one of the best poems ive read in a long time

and 2)could you send me the story id for Underdark?
Largely Inconsequential chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Awesome.

Keep up your good work- Writing is your god-given talent.
Angel362 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
very cool I loved it! Angel x
Lady Katana4544 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Wow this is a great piece of poetry that you have written, Pi. I love it!

I enjoyed reading it very much!

I hope that you will write more poetry someday for TMNT!

Good job.
LadyLeo chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Hey, I thought it flowed just fine :D I don't normally read poetry, but I really liked that one, great job! I also like the fact that you didn't limit it to one villian-as Leo takes each threat as serious as the next. Can't wait to read the next one :D