Reviews for Remember Tomorrow
Felarof chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Very well written indeed, especially for first perspective.

It's difficult enough to find a writer on here that can go by manga -verse and even more difficult to find one who can do that AND write well. You're so lucky to fall under both categories!

I like the way you capitalized 'Bad One'. It took some getting used to but by the end of the story I was able to fully endorse the way it brought out certain aspects.

Very well written indeed!

SicVitaEst chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Oh, wow. I was surprised to find Riza well in character. I loved this. :)
Ruingaraf chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Brilliant. There are not many fics where Riza is written this well and in-character. Congrats.
winglessfairy25 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I really like it. Royai was heavily implied and I like it. I'm not one for implied Royai but this one hit it. I really like it. You did a great job here., It's a very beautifully written piece.

skywalker05 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
This is probably a general RoyRiza thing, but I like the contrast between her calling him "sir" and her raw emotions about him/between them. Your writing's not perfect but it's very good. You're sitting next to me right now and I've found that a better medium to tell my critiques, lol. However, I also like the repeated capitalization of "Bad Days". Yay, challenge fics!
Bizzy chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
This was a very powerful piece.

Ordinarily I don't like first person, but this came out very well and it worked perfectly. I really liked the way you executed it here. Riza's train of thought is spot on, so spot on that it's really sad. Almost gives you that feeling in your stomach when something bothers you.

Great job!