Reviews for As Rooftops Go
Led Feynman M.D. D.D.S. Ph.D chapter 1 . 5/26
Bet you thought you wouldn't see any more reviews for this one huh? This was very sweet. Good work!
AnnieSometimes chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I didn't think that this was too choppy or awkward. Certainly wasn't vague. I think you did a fine job
Avagrl-kataang-lova chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
This fic reminds me of "Up On the Rooftop" which is sort of wierd considering it's June...
Aang'sGreyEyes chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
You probably think I'm a crazy person commenting on all your stories like this, but they are just to good!

I love how simple this one is and even though you wrote it before the finale (right?) it still totally works. It's very them and... ahh... it's just perfect!
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Cute :) ( sry, I'm always saying that.. heh )

Really must be awkward just to find out that he's more than family but.. No surprise! XD
Done baby done chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I liked it, especially the "nice rooftop too" part, that made me laugh :P
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
not ur best oneshot, but still very good.
Reforged Sword of the Morning chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
An enjoyable little oneshot. Not exactly realistic...but it was a nice read.
cruciolicous chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
aw...short and cute ). keep it up.
nutshak chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
hehe. good as. good as what, you say? as good as all your other stories, which are the best stories i haev ever read. keep it up!
MoonlitThunder chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
oh i think you did a terrific job it was cute
Ms. Maria and Ms. Kiera chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Cool! *faves* That was talented!

~MARIA : I'VE JUST MET A GIRL NAMED MARIA! AND SHE WROTE THIS REVI-EW! Yeah... well me (maria) wrote this review!~
sakunade chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Aw, this was SO cute! I noticed that they seemed pretty comfortable around the other, despite the awkwardness, and it was nice having that feel in this. I definitely could see them having this conversation word for word. Wonderfully done!
FirreFlye chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
"nice rooftop too."

Lol, I absolutely adore that line.

This was really cute, and I enjoyed it alot. You tend to write oneshots that are just so enjoyable, I can read them over and over again.

Great job.
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Haha, great job. I found this amusing and touching at the same time. Nice writing!