Reviews for Almost
vanillachocolate chapter 17 . 8/24/2014
I love tragedy and this one was exceptional! Wonderful!
vanillachocolate chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
Please reply quickly? I request you to do so.
vanillachocolate chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
Whose brother is Mark?
Omg chapter 17 . 8/8/2011
Made me cry brilliant story ;)
lilyjones87 chapter 17 . 12/4/2009
So sad... but great work anyways
cadeeo chapter 17 . 7/18/2009
god loved it.. it was confusing at times when they talked and i couldn't quite graps who said what, but i loved it anyway and read it to the end. it's fantastic!
Shootingstar7123 chapter 17 . 6/23/2009
That was so sad. :(

But very good work.
MoltenEyes chapter 17 . 4/25/2009
Wow. Ususally not a huge fan of the NHEA, but it was really good. I'm not gunna lie, you had me crying pretty good. lol
Aquilka chapter 17 . 3/17/2009

juts had to drop you a review because this was seriously the best Hameron I have read.

Just the right amount of sweet and very, very dark, just as Hameron is supposed to be.

Though it was really mean to make us think it would be House who dies and then kill of Cameron, it worked well and I'm still in some story-induced stupor.

Very well done

TrapperII chapter 17 . 11/26/2008
That was a perfect epilogue. I'm sure I just seem unpicky and easy to please, but the story was just that good. I'm so glad you put House back on the Vicodin. Not that I really want him to self-destruct, but ... it's the only honest, in-character thing to do. He would totally go back on it. I would have hated it if he had nobly gone on with life determined to live clean and sober in her memory. Loved this epilogue: the Wilson bit, the binge-drinking bit, the picture becoming worn and battered in his wallet.
TrapperII chapter 16 . 11/26/2008
I don't think he was out of character in this chapter (and I'm not just saying that either; I'm picky). I admit, I choked up when he said "I can't ..." at the end. I also loved this: "Searching his face, she hoped there was an afterlife. She wanted to see him again." I'm thinking he should hit the vicodin again and self-destruct.

A rare character death story that was entirely worth reading. Thanks.
TrapperII chapter 15 . 11/26/2008
The last section of this was fabulous. You almost killed me with this line: She died later that night as he sat uncomfortably on the brink of nervous sleep

Honestly, my heart stopped for a second. OK, so now I'm hoping you've changed your mind and she won't die. But, no, I've stealed myself.

Great writing! Your description of the car accident was awesome; surreal. They may have been last chapter; I don't remember.
TrapperII chapter 13 . 11/26/2008
God, House, stay in bed! You need rest!

He loves her. Sigh.

So, I suspect you're going to pull something and have Cameron suddenly die in a freak accident or something while House lives on with one kidney. I suppose I'll find out soon enough :)
TrapperII chapter 9 . 11/26/2008
[Clearly I'm someone who believes in reviewing multiple chapters.]

I'm so glad you didn't skip writing about the date. The sexual tension was thick. Really thick. And they ate corndogs. M.

My favorite line: “Do you want me to prove how much this date wasn’t a disaster?” he nearly mumbled as he pressed her farther into the wall.
TrapperII chapter 8 . 11/26/2008
Ah. The bit where House told her he was interested-the tension was palpable. So glad he didn't take no for an answer that first time!