Reviews for Blood is Life
Red-CLOUD-001 chapter 12 . 5/4
BORING!
Please don't just copy the plot of Dracula... and why does "Good" always win?
It just seems like you get into the good horror-flick worthy detail, and then the classic hunter comes and saves the day!
If I wanted to read something like that I would just go and read, or watch, the other few hundred fictional-tales which
revolve around the same plot (evil vampire; nubile teenage-girls; blood; and all vampires eventually getting staked)!

Also... The actual story isn't anything like what your introduction tells the reader! Ancient-Evil... please, why did you just use a
stereotypical villain like old-Drac instead of actually taking the time to create your own villain?
Otherwise, spelling was ok and your grammar was ok
Guest chapter 12 . 8/15/2015
Awesome story would love to hear more About vampires/naruto you did an amazing job
theyurireviewer chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
evil ino and sakura are pretty badass
Guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Van Helsing, I knew it. What I DON'T know is why he ran instead of marching up to the castle and kicking Dracula's Romanian ass.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Van Helsing.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Please, if it was, he'd've asked where the castle was and kicked some ass.
liz chapter 12 . 9/2/2010
noooooooooooo the ending sucked! why couldnt van helsing be killed :[ damn
TheFluffyPurpleVampire chapter 11 . 1/26/2009
haha i just read everyone of ur vampire stories that in the least looked vampire related the last naruto one of urs i am 2 read is the one when sakura is a sheriff and when the terrorists hijack a plane.

ur that good :D
TheFluffyPurpleVampire chapter 12 . 1/26/2009
it was a happry ending for everyone but helsing :(
AnkoMitarashi123 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
awesome
RococoSpade chapter 12 . 11/5/2007
wee... happy ending... well, back to akatsuki and yaoi. and youll be proud to know a straigte girl read and enjoyed this !
Philosophical CAT chapter 12 . 11/5/2007
a very good translation of bram stokers novel into the naruto universe. in my opinion, though, it should really not be called a sakuraxino fic, as it is really closer to a sakuraxnaruto fic.

on another note, I personally dislike the way that both stories, dracula and blood is life, end. i feel that the most romantic thing two people can do together is die, and by becoming a vampire they would do that, and still stay together... that is just my twisted little muse though.
reaper118 chapter 12 . 11/5/2007
i really enjoyed this story but was sad that Neji died :(

but i really like that Naruto and Sakura named their son after him, overall it was a really good story
Philosophical CAT chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
in the book i believe that it was described as a rather pleasurable sensation, rather than painful as you have described it, when a vampire bit a victim.
Kyrios GN 003 chapter 10 . 10/22/2007