Reviews for The Western Wind
shinsi chapter 13 . 7/20/2012
HOW COULD U! U MADE ASH NEVER EVER FIND TRUE LOVE! green could of been his true love! U BASTARD!
shinsi chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
i love it...and i hate it at the same time... but i love it more than hate it! the only thing i hated was that last part...
shinsi chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
YAY! DO PALLETSHIPPING!
shinsi chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
again...HOW COULD U THINK COMASHIPPINH SUCKS! U SUCK THATS 4 SURE! I HATE PEAPOLE THAR HATE COMASHIPPING! U BASTARD! I LOVE COMASHIPPING AND NOTHING WILL CHANG THAT! I CANT SAY I HATE PALLETSHIPPING CUZ IM A PALLETSHIPPIER 2! BUT STILL I LOVE COMASHIPPING MORE THA ANY OTHER SHIPPING! U...U BASTARD! I CANT BELIEVE IT! I HATE U! I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE HATE COMASHIPPING! BUT ITS SO ADORABLE AND CUTE CUZ NICE AND RUDE COLLIDE TO A REALATIONSHIP ITS HOW IT WORKS!
THATS Y THAY MACH! BUT I DO HATE HIRKSHIPPING! THAT SHIPPING IS SOOO STUPID! I HATE IT!
shinsi chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
I LOVE IT! U DO SUCH A GOOD JOB! AND KEEPING THE CHARACTERS IN...well... CHARACTER! U DO SUCH LOVELY WORK!
shinsi chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
HOW COULD U HATE PAUL! I LOVE COMASHIPPING! AND I LOVE HIM! YEAH HE MIGHT BE A JERK! BUT HES MORE THAN BEING A FUCKING JERK! HES SMART,HANDSOM,CUTE,AND ECT.! HOW COULD U!
shinsi chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
IT WAS... BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE UR SUCH A GREAT WRITER!
shinsi chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I LOVE IT! IT'S COMASHIPPING TIME! ILOVE COMASHIPPING!
shinsi chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
i love it! ;D
Victine Shadow chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This has got to be my fav parody around!

I've never read the Iliad but I've done a lot of reasearch on it and I say the whole text made me laugh (a bit) even though it's a tragedy.

I know you combined MenelausAgememnon into Gary, but where's Clytemnestra? Just curious, 'cos Cly and Age had three kids together, and it was Cly's daughter who got sacrificed...

I love the way u wrote it, sounds a bit archaic and modern at the same time...poor Ash.

I've never watched the anime but is Paul really that bad? His book counterpart, Paris, was a tad more decent...

I'll cut this short 'cos I'm actually in the middle of my exams, ;P, Good luck in writing!
onidra chapter 13 . 4/22/2011
Cry at the ending
Plum Pudding chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
lolwut?
Cool-Hanyou chapter 13 . 7/26/2008
wow!...uum truly and really tragic but super awesome anyway thanx for the great read ;)
Golden.Couture chapter 13 . 4/8/2008
Ah! Amazing ending, though very sad! ;_; That was so sweet how Lance loves Red so much that he sort of eagerly awaits death, to see him again. Well, at least that's how I managed to see it. 0_o Hehe, and I guess Ash was never meant to find love, he never exactly stuck with one person...

I feel kind of bad for him since he DID live, but he was alone for the rest of his life! And Lance is dead, so there's no chance of THAT. ;_;

Well, I wish it wasn't over, but e3very story must come to an end at some point. I liked this story alot, and thanks for writing it! But most of all, great job all in all! I'll start on your other stories now! _
Yozoro-Kitsune chapter 13 . 4/8/2008
What a sad ending! Why'd Lance have to die? -teartear-

-sniff- Anyway, it was such a great story! I felt like I was there somehow. Like... Oh, I don't know how to describe it, it was so awesome!

Will there be a sequel?