Reviews for Naruto:Mikomi Hanyou
Mr. Nine chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
That was great!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
great story. keep writing. This would actually be a great Naruharem that has Hinata, fem. Haku, & Temari in it. Naruto is like Inuyasha, both become human on the night of the new moon. Which parent was the demon? His father or mother?
Gravity The Wizard chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I can't wait to read more.
Josephus Prime chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
just make sure you get it up soon! this story is DYNAMITE!
WolfLord04 chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
i was wondering does he hide his features under a henge?
Machaeus chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
Ninja techniques? OH man, I invented like 14-16 pages worth in Naruto d20 rules (basically Dungeons & Dragons Naruto style). I'll e-mail them to you, and I'll explain any that need to be explained. But first, know of 8-9 of them - the Demon Arts: Akumajutsu, which cannot be used by mortals (those without demon blood or chakra) without chakra burn (all their chakra, even what they tried to use for the jutsu, combusts and deals a like amount of damage). Meanwhile, the story is good so far - I shall bookmark it immediately.
Tw33ty JR chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Interesting...can't wait for the next update! _
Chopstickman chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
If you want techniques you can look to Pokemon (Ninetails obviously) or you can look up a site on Japanese demons/spirits

Great start by the way
bloodlust002 chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
the third member should be shino and the instructor should be Kurenai
hinatalovr525 chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
I say shikamaru would be good third member. shino is another good canidate, if hadn't picked a jonin instructure yet i recommend kurenai because she will help naruto and hinata develop alot better. i hope my input is useful and i can't wait for the next chapter.
SplotchOfScribbles chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
hey love the new fic! im not sure who would fit the best as the third team member, i was kind of leaning towards shikamaru. As for the sensei you could put in a previous sensei like Kurenai or more open character that you can "create" their personality like

Genma from the finals. 'sup to ya. And i could read ur chapters over if ud like.
Morgan Daratrazanoff chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
Update soon! Kiba and Kurenai.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
i say for a third any of the boys would work. i think that you should let him learn to master illusion rather than fire. fox fire is actually an illusion of fire that is so strong that some people actually believe that they are burning (and as such the mind causes the damage to themselves). it would be interesting to make all his abilities like that. he forms an illusion of something happening and others believe so strongly in it that their own chakra causes the damage.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
not a bad opening chapter, this. I'm looking forward to more. For Naruto and Hinata';s Jounin sensei... wlel, Kakashi obviously would fit Sasuke better with Sharingan training later on. Too bad there aren't many other Jounin shown (surprisingly, most of the other shinobi shown in Konoha are chuunin or Special Jounin). Yamato would be an interesting sensei. Kiba'd bring out an interesting team dynamic.

For other pairings, it largely depends on sasuke. I'd say Shikamaru and Temari deserve a shot, and Chouji with Ino. Sakura would be with Sasuke if he stays good, Lee if he doesn't (or the Curse Seal is solely what turns him). One thing I'd love to see yet never seen, is Lee with a female Haku. I just think it'd be an interesting pairing.
a90z chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
I like how you opened the story in the first chapter I also liked how you already showed Narutos main weakness(when hes stuck as a human)so he isnt too overpowering. I think your best option is to either replace kiba with naruto on team 8 or sakura with hinata on team 7. as for training I always see naruto as a brute strength character meaning if you were looking for a weapon i see him using a great-sword type weapon or a a hanyou just his claws and basic ninja tools(which fit his personality from the show the best because he never shows an intrest in any any specialized weapon) while iv waisted enough time also I would be interested in being a beta reader 4 you(if u need it)