Reviews for Hanging By A Moment
Artificial Sanctuary chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
I like this story. :D

It would awesometastic if you could update and to see the last time you did just makes me go,"aw really? D:" Haha, So pwease update, this is such a fantastic story.
Amura Rin chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
oh! that was GREAT! do it more! I mean update!
Cuvea chapter 4 . 5/5/2008
I really love you'r story, and I wan't to know what happens with Baralai and Paine, k? lol..

Update soon !
KathleenDee chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
I urge you to keep writing. This story is really reallt good. I want to know what happens next

DragonGirl323 chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
AH! Update soon! I wanna know how much Baralai's parents freak out over him bringing Paine to the beach house! Please please please PLEASE update soon! I need to read more!

fallen-songstress-lenne chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
Best Paine/Baralai fanfic i've read for a while now.
SkyNinjaPirate chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
update soon O.o!
still dreaming chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
this story is really interesting!

and your grammer isn't horrible or nething so no apologies ;)

anyway though, can't wait to see u update! :D very well written btw, i'm jealous lol :p

megan.-.judith chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Hey! Love da story which is saying a whloe lot cuz im a complete Gippaine fan but luv it lots update plz!
J chapter 4 . 12/20/2007
damn this fic is so...

when are you going to update it?

i can't wait to see the reactions of Baralai's parents of seeing Paine!

so please please please please please please please please please please please please UPDATE!
cbabeh chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
wow...this shit is amazing! you really are talented. everyone seems IC ta going with it!10/10!
amzy chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
OMG! You MUST update this! I want to know what's going to happen next. This is one of the better paine/baralai stortys, though I could do without the gippal and riku love. Please continue!
This is getting old chapter 4 . 11/22/2007
why dont you update?, I cant wait to see the parents...
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 4 . 11/22/2007
Gasp! Evil cliffy! I really really like this and will be absolutely heartbroken if you don't update very soon, okay? Awesome job!

Hugs and Duckies,

Lacuna The Lost chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
I love this story! There really aren't enough PaineBaralai fics so I'm glad to see how well this one has turned out so far.

Also about Leblanc... I personally find her to be annoying- the perfect antagonist. I'm curious to see who the next antagonist is and I'm really hoping it isn't Dona. Everyone villanizes poor Dona!

Anyway, good job and I look forward to your next update!

Ja ne,