Reviews for Don't You Remember Me?
hagox chapter 25 . 3/20
Why did I stop? I want more!
Demonic girl111 chapter 25 . 1/31
Ah well, update or not, I think the part after Kakashi explained everything would've been a good ending anyway. The rest could be left for a sequel on how it truly ends. I liked this story, good job!
lilswaggkid chapter 25 . 11/23/2014
Please please do a sequel this was a great story i really really like it
Chouxes chapter 25 . 8/6/2014
Please continue to write! You haven't written anything in years and I REALLY love your stories! :)
Chouxes chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
Yay! It finally happened!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/24/2014
just keep adding to the story and make series about don't you remember me? :)
Samantha chapter 25 . 12/27/2013
My opinion is keeping the story as is,by the way you are such an amazing author I rrrreeeeeaaaaalllllllllyyyyy like it so much so please continue it.I'll wait for it _ .THANKS
AquaticSilver chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
Whoa! Sasuke just got rejected!
AquaticSilver chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I like it :)
Guest chapter 25 . 4/25/2013
Yes Yes Yes. Make a freakin beautiful SEQUEL, Yes Honey, You Better Do It. Just Kidding Around. Seriously you should make a sequel, i love it . Keep going if you want. i think you should or if NOT then you can do a Lemon mix with Drama and stuff or Sakura getting pregnant in high school or college[ nobody does college] ... THAT'S IT YOU SHOULD DO A NARUSAKU COLLEGE I'M LOVIN IT ALREADY PLEASE if you can't do a sequel. Bye :)
Guest chapter 25 . 3/7/2013
Please please make a sequel! 3
narusaku chapter 25 . 8/22/2012
Awesome story and a sequel would be awesome
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
WTF?
Anonymous-stalker chapter 18 . 6/11/2012
You know I really, really, really liked this story upto this chapter. But now I really, really, really hate it.
Minato 0077 chapter 25 . 7/14/2011
Your story is magnificent . Please continue! You can continue Dont you remember me? by making Naruto become one of the ANBU Black Ops and about happy life of every couple in your story and maybe if your not lazy like me last 10-15 chapters about battle between Orochimaru and Naruto and how will the Konoha react to such event! I guess thats all i wanted to say to u! And by the way thank u !