Reviews for Don't You Remember Me?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
U writers need to learn how to fix your mistakes.
hagox chapter 25 . 3/20/2015
Why did I stop? I want more!
Demonic girl111 chapter 25 . 1/31/2015
Ah well, update or not, I think the part after Kakashi explained everything would've been a good ending anyway. The rest could be left for a sequel on how it truly ends. I liked this story, good job!
lilswaggkid chapter 25 . 11/23/2014
Please please do a sequel this was a great story i really really like it
Chouxes chapter 25 . 8/6/2014
Please continue to write! You haven't written anything in years and I REALLY love your stories! :)
Chouxes chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
Yay! It finally happened!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/24/2014
just keep adding to the story and make series about don't you remember me? :)
Samantha chapter 25 . 12/27/2013
My opinion is keeping the story as is,by the way you are such an amazing author I rrrreeeeeaaaaalllllllllyyyyy like it so much so please continue it.I'll wait for it _ .THANKS
AquaticSilver chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
Whoa! Sasuke just got rejected!
AquaticSilver chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I like it :)
Guest chapter 25 . 4/25/2013
Yes Yes Yes. Make a freakin beautiful SEQUEL, Yes Honey, You Better Do It. Just Kidding Around. Seriously you should make a sequel, i love it . Keep going if you want. i think you should or if NOT then you can do a Lemon mix with Drama and stuff or Sakura getting pregnant in high school or college[ nobody does college] ... THAT'S IT YOU SHOULD DO A NARUSAKU COLLEGE I'M LOVIN IT ALREADY PLEASE if you can't do a sequel. Bye :)
Guest chapter 25 . 3/7/2013
Please please make a sequel! 3
narusaku chapter 25 . 8/22/2012
Awesome story and a sequel would be awesome
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
WTF?
Anonymous-stalker chapter 18 . 6/11/2012
You know I really, really, really liked this story upto this chapter. But now I really, really, really hate it.