Reviews for When Fuji opened his eyes
blackash chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
I know you haven't updated this one in a while, but it's a really interesting idea for a fic (or a collection of one-shots) and you should definitely start working again!

In the first chapter you already showed a lot of insight into Fuji's thoughts on Ryoma and I want to see how that evolves over time...besides, you have to keep the Thrill alive!

In other words, UPDATE!

Pretty please?
ViperDaisy chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
...I love the duck quote. That just made my day. And i'm a big fan of your work! hope you find some time during college to write, but if not well then I for one will be more than happy to wait. Quality over quantity and all that.

Speadee chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
It's interesting seeing it from Fuji's POV. Maybe you could expand on his views and feelings towards what he saw.

I can't recall all the times that Fuji opens his eyes, but I'll tell you the parts I remember:

-Match with Mizuki in Episode 36

-Match against Echizen in the rain in Episodes 39-40

-Probably Inui vs. Captain Tezuka match in Episodes 50-52

-When he explains why Oishi is irritate in Episode 52

-Right after the Golden Pair makes up in Episode 53

-Probably during his match against Akutagawa Jirou (Hyotei)

-During his match against Kirihara

-Match against Captain Tezuka in Episodes 174-176

-During his Nationals matches

I think he usually opens his eyes during his matches, or when he's angry.

I recall the few parts where he opens his eyes in Episodes 52-53 because I've watched the scenes of the Goldn Pair getting into a fight and making up many times. I like watching the last scenes of Episode 53 where Momoshiro returns and the Golden Pair reconciles. The effect is even better right after seeing their fight in Episode 52. That's why I would often watch the conflict scene in in Episode 52, then the reconcilation scene in Episode 53. Now, my first fanfic is centered on those 2 episodes.
Little Nemo chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Well, it's kinda interesting from Fuji's perspective. But maybe you need to be a bit more creative? *shrugs*

He opens his eyes when Ryoma VS Inui and after Ryoma's match against Yuuta and how he'd like to play him(though, he opened his eyes during the rain match too)
BadToHaveMe chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Forgive me, but that's really stupid. Instead of wasting your time, why don't you just write a REAL story?