Reviews for Here's Your Sign
Camille JA chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This was funny & it shows just how blind humanity has been. Imagine, an artist says, "here this is a unique painted that i've made. U don't need to pay for it just take it" And then the person says "are u sure u painted it? how do i know that it didn't just paint itself." or "Im too proud to take this for FREE" or "Did critics say that this is really as good as YOU say?" i think u get the point lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Yep, sometimes we humans miss something that's right in front of us! There are really some wonderful stories in the Bible if people just go look. Thanks for posting this!
Xenite Trekker chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Good Job.. I can actually picture Bill Engvall using this in a live stage performance :-)
Akimi Kono chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Lol! This is funny. :3 And it's true. People just don't get it sometimes... xD
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Thank you! I can't wait to show my aunt this!
Crismebella chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I love it. I agree, how can they see it but still not. He is amazing isn't He.
StarFixation chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
unbelievably funny!

I mean, i had been wondering about all these "here's your sign moments". in my sunday school class my teacher isn't that good at seeing the humor in the bible.

you have inspired me to write a biblical fic!
MadeHartt chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
this was the best fic ever!
Maleficent-darkgoodwitch2416 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
You're right. We are pretty stupid at times. I mean, come on, how many signs did God give us, but we completely ignored them. Sometimes I wonder if we got stupider over time, if that's humanly possible.
palomino333 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
That was hilarious!XD
red-eyedgal chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
It's awesome that you're proud to be a child of God. :D, and the story was funny.
Yuro-Faita911 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
i'll follow your steps... with jesus

XD soo funny in your point of view LOL

especially with nimrod

here i have a gift:

H

/hsi\

a flower and cross to a fellow christian! ;)

over and out
tlcoopi7 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
That is really funny! You should do a Transformers version of one. Here is an example:

Starscream is working really hard on a plan at the Decepticon Command Center and Soundwave walks in. Soundwave asks, "Starscream what 'How to overthow Megatron as Decepticon leader and proclaim myself as Decepticon leader' plan are you working on?" Starscream replies, "I am planning a surprise party for Megatron for being the great Decepticon leader."

Here's your sign.
Keith and Co chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
You said: It's fun. Try it sometime :)

Okay.

So, God finished making His presentation to the angels. "And that," He said, "is how we're going to make Creation. Any questions?"

"Yes, sir," Michael said, stretching a wing up for attention. "You're making the sun on the fourth Day?"

"That's right," God said, moving to tap that part of the PureWhiteboard.

"You figure on having Days without a Sun, sir?"

"Uh..."

"It's okay," Gabriel said, "We can make the Sun whenever. We don't really NEED it until the end of the week."

"That's right," God said happily. "We don't need it until..."

"Until the SUNday," Gabriel said, unable to keep a straight face any longer. "Here's your sign, sir."

After the Flood was over, God took a hit off the smoke of Noah's sacrifice and thought about Life. He realized that it was wrong to punish man for being man, because man is inherently evil from birth.

"Ain't that always the way?" Noah asked Japhet, nodding his head over towards God on the couch. "Every party, there's someone that smokes a bit, gets depressed, and cries about every mistake he's ever made. Next, He'll be promising that He'll never, ever do it again."

"I shall create a Rainbow," God said, "And never, ever Flood the place again." Noah and Japhet rolled their eyes. Shem took God outside for a breath of fresh air.

You're right! It is fun. And funny!
thePsalmist chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
That's way good! I'm loving it, and it puts a lot of things into a great perspective. I've always insisted that God has a sense of humor and you really captured it...

While I was reading, I thought of Balaam. He's on his way to go curse the Children of Israel, and his donkey first crushes Balaam's foot in an attempt to make him pay attention to a rather dangerous looking angel with a sword. It goes completely over Balaam's head, and finally God makes the donkey talk to him!

Balaam: "Is that a sign that I shouldn't be doing this?"

God: "Naw! I just am a big fan of Shrek pre-runs and angels with big swords, that's all..."

Oh, and you have my favorite quote of the day:

"Clearly their brains had left their bodies"...

Is that like an "out-of-mind" experience? LOL!

I enjoyed that lighthearted take on life. Thanks a bunch!

- The Psalmist

P.S. You've got to pity those "Excuse me while I cuss you out and do my I-Hate-God Dance" Athiests/Satanists/Whatever they want to pretend to be. Do they just wander around the Bible section looking for someone to verbally spew upon? Honestly, guys! Get a life, wouldja?