Reviews for The Logic of Wishes
BWH MC chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Aww. That was so beautiful. Well done.
Devil Lace chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I love Bowser x Peach. And I just love Bowser so much in general cuz I feel so bad for him all the time. But this story was exactly what I could expect out of a Bowser and Peach story. It was cute, it was sweet, it was sad, and they were right IC.

Good work on this, it was cute and is clever and going onto my favorites!
The Waitress chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
This was amazing. I love the way you characterized them.
Tyr'll chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
There's something...I really like about this story.

Thanks for writing it.
DarkLillyOfTheNight96 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
That was a very good story please make more with this paring

Lilly
Devilish Kurumi chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
This is beautiful.
ebtwisty9 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Very nice. Very well done flangst, even if was leaning towards angst, it was superbly done.

It's nice (a bit refreshing) to see a BxP oneshot that's still one-sided with just a touch for Peach. They're getting rare (though I'm certainly not complaining the happy endings! :D) so something as well done and canon as this is wonderful.

You have an amazing style, it's very...er, proffesional? Very well done, excellent wordsmithing and whatnot. I hope to see more from you. :)

Razzi
MikariStar chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Super Mario RPG is one of my all time favorites. I love that game, it only needs koopalings to be perfect, but it's still a great game. :D This was wonderfully written, I liked the interaction between Bowser and Peach; and the description of Star Hill. _
Walkazo chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Good story.

I like your take on female Koopas, but instead of saying Bowser missed the boat you should say he did have a mate (he's got eight children after all), that'd add to his feelings for Peach because she's loving, and his species isn't. That's my suggestion, anyway.

I've never played SMRPG (but I really want to) but in all the games I have played Bowser's chopper's called the Clown Car, not the Koopa Kar...

Anyway, I look foreward to reading more of your work!
Kaggerz chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
I thought I reviewed this last night, but I guess I was too tired, so I'll review it now.

You don't know how happy I was to see a BowserxPeach fanfic up. _ I'm in love with this pairing, even if they didn't really get together.

I did feel that Bowser was a bit piteous, like he was pity-searching for her love, but it worked well to get that kiss from her. And I thought you did well to include the line about her hoping it wasn't too binding.

I really hope you feel inclined to write more BP goodness, be it one-shot or multi-chaptered. You did such an awesome job, that you'd defiantely have me as a reader again! D
netbreaker0 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Really great fic here!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Awesome. Groovy. Perfect.
Deanna625 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Let me start with, OMG that was one of the best BowserxPeach one-shots ever!

I would love to read more of your work if you did a multiple chapter story of BowserxPeach!

I do have some critiquing to do…I don’t really think you stayed in character with Bowser; you made him a little too mean with Peach, he really wouldn’t be that short with Peach even if he was joking.

I was a little confused about Bowser bashing his own kind like he did about Koopa woman…as the king; he should care about his people at least a little bit.

It was very interesting how Bowser didn’t have his kids in your story but you should think about if you do choose to continue with BowserxPeach stories, you might want to keep Bowser’s kids in the story because there is a large crowd of people that really love the Koopalings and would want to try your story if there are some Koopaling moments in it.

Okay, now that I just gave out my longest review ever, I’ll finish up by saying that I hope you continue with BowserxPeach stories, keep my critiquing in mind, and don’t take my review the wrong way…

Deanna625
Kyuunen chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I really like the idea of BowserxPeach. Maybe it's the fact that it totally contradicts everything; maybe it's because my favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast. It's almost tragic in a way, I guess, because no matter what happens, we know that Mario is going to win, is supposed to win, and Bowser never quite gets his way. I'm glad you kept up that bitterness in this fic, where it could have too easily gone cheesy.

I really love the way Bowser is portrayed in SMRPG, and you really hit the nail on the head. He's all awkwardness, and hurt pride, and insecurity; and from the Koopa King, it just comes out surprisingly winning. The Princess is also portrayed well - it can be difficult picturing her as anything more than a cardboard cutout character or a Sue, but you mixed a sense of nobility and humanity pretty well with her.

I loved SMRPG. Nostalgia ahoy!

Kyuu

P.S. I must say that I was freaked out; not by your fic itself, because it was awesome. But I've got my own Star Hill fic hiding on my hard drive as well - though it's about Bowser and Geno having a strange friendship moment rather than BowserxPeach - so I'm still feeling weirded out by the coincidence.