Reviews for Walk Me Home
UlquiorraxOrihime4Eva chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Oh wow! I read a piece of it on Deviant ART, and i had to read it! I love it! You should make this hole back story for it :DD
711852020 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
MAN...YOU PUBLISHED ON MY SISTERS B-DAY
711852020 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
MAN...YOU PUBLISHED ON MY SISTERS B-DAY
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Beautiful x

Really ] xx
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Aww. I've only started watching Bleach, and am on episode 20. So I don't know how serious the two might be about each other yet.

Anyhoo, love your story!
MJ Huwaine chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
This was such a nice little story! It was adorable! (Your artwork on DA isn't that bad either! _ Keep writing!
the-real-orihime chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
that was lovely you should continue this!
orihime-chan chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
KAWAII! Write more please!

(3)/
Twilight Queen chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I'm not very big on Bleach, but I think you've turned me into a fan... Especially of this Ichihime schtuff!
zelinkLUVR chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
hey you like ichigo/orihime too!
angelbattler chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Orihime and Ichigo, definately. continue with them starting to be lovers like in his room. have ecchi scenes when Ichi accidently gropes Orihime. pLEASE
orihime-chan chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
aw so sweet! please make a sequel!
Starfire-hime chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Ah, this was so cute! I love IchiHime to death! I can't believe you watched all of it that fast, i hope you got some sleep! I can't wait for more from you. IchiHime! _
Sage of Downtown Hyrule chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Zelink and IchiHime?

Well. Those are two ships we have in common. Very good tastes, if I do say so myself. I personally can't wait until episode 141 of the anime, because that's chapter 237 in the manga, and there's some major but moderately sad IchiHime goodness.

Anyways.

I have a DA account, so I think I know what art you're talking about, but either way, this was a wicked awesome oneshot, and you get TONS of brownie points for using my favorite anime pairing.

Tite Kubo better put them together, or I think I'll be throughly pissed.

I was never a IchiRuki type fan; like you, I like the idea of RenjiRuki. XD XP

Well, I guess all we can do is keep our fingers crossed.

Awesome job. You should definately write some RenjiRuki.

-Sage
batz chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
That was really sweet!

I love how you made both of them interact with one another, very well timed and for giving the link of your drawing, it really helped in visualizing what you wanted to express. Oh and great drawing as well!