Reviews for Walk Me Home
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
This is so cute!
UlquiorraxOrihime4Eva chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Oh wow! I read a piece of it on Deviant ART, and i had to read it! I love it! You should make this hole back story for it :DD
711852020 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
MAN...YOU PUBLISHED ON MY SISTERS B-DAY
711852020 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
MAN...YOU PUBLISHED ON MY SISTERS B-DAY
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Beautiful x

Really ] xx
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Aww. I've only started watching Bleach, and am on episode 20. So I don't know how serious the two might be about each other yet.

Anyhoo, love your story!
MJ Huwaine chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
This was such a nice little story! It was adorable! (Your artwork on DA isn't that bad either! _ Keep writing!
the-real-orihime chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
that was lovely you should continue this!
orihime-chan chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
KAWAII! Write more please!

(3)/
Twilight Queen chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I'm not very big on Bleach, but I think you've turned me into a fan... Especially of this Ichihime schtuff!
zelinkLUVR chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
hey you like ichigo/orihime too!
angelbattler chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Orihime and Ichigo, definately. continue with them starting to be lovers like in his room. have ecchi scenes when Ichi accidently gropes Orihime. pLEASE
orihime-chan chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
aw so sweet! please make a sequel!
Starfire-hime chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Ah, this was so cute! I love IchiHime to death! I can't believe you watched all of it that fast, i hope you got some sleep! I can't wait for more from you. IchiHime! _
Sage of Downtown Hyrule chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Zelink and IchiHime?

Well. Those are two ships we have in common. Very good tastes, if I do say so myself. I personally can't wait until episode 141 of the anime, because that's chapter 237 in the manga, and there's some major but moderately sad IchiHime goodness.

Anyways.

I have a DA account, so I think I know what art you're talking about, but either way, this was a wicked awesome oneshot, and you get TONS of brownie points for using my favorite anime pairing.

Tite Kubo better put them together, or I think I'll be throughly pissed.

I was never a IchiRuki type fan; like you, I like the idea of RenjiRuki. XD XP

Well, I guess all we can do is keep our fingers crossed.

Awesome job. You should definately write some RenjiRuki.

-Sage