Reviews for General Feelings: Old, Very
cshen.julienne chapter 1 . 10/14
HAHAHHAHAH it was comical! Thank youf or writing!
annapsarudaki chapter 1 . 9/19
Very cute!
River9Noble chapter 1 . 2/22
Dawwwwwwwww!
LullabyTales chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
This is a sweet birthday. Love the dilema of gaining age.
StephanieTronco chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
Wow this has- wow!
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
That was absolutely sweet, romantic and funny and I loved it! Thank you!
idsbcika eucfihwahrea woesiikf chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
LOL this was funny
memoriesarecheap chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Awwww... loved the part where Draco says "I'm trying to be romantic to be romantic here, Granger!"

So sweet!
Silvershimmer chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
That...was adorable.
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I LOVE THIS! It's wonderful! The little math equations and his smile and his way of being able to calm her down are perfectly perfect. My favorite part is when she says she's wanted sapphire jewelry since she was a little girl. I thought that was touching and exceptionally sweet. My other favorite part is the ending, both said and unsaid. Her 'best day ever!' evaluation is priceless, but I love even more the implied ending: she'll live the rest of her life very happily with the man who likes her birthday more than she does.
random-stranger chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
You are such an amazing writer! I mean- woah! I love witty, sarcastic humour, and there was not one moment in this whole one shot when i wasn't chuckling or grinning or smirking or laughing outright. Amazing!

Lol, hermione's paranoia was hilarious! To be honest when the guy was smiling away like that, singsonging that he knew something she didn't, I was more than intrigued and my head was on overdrive trying to figure out what was going on...but it was touche when you didnt write what it was immediately! The anticipation made the whole thing so much better. Me like high-strung hermione...her freaking out the entire time was sooo well written, without being at all exaggerated or unlikely!

I wish I could quote all the parts I adored here...like going the red alert metaphor. And Hades sitting two cubicles away from her! But if I got round to quoting I'd probably copy-paste everything you've written here, so yeah... :p
RainWillow7 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
You make me laugh sooo much *wipes away tear* -Rain
unapersona chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
awesome! i love this story
NataLynn chapter 1 . 6/13/2012