Reviews for General Feelings: Old, Very
memoriesarecheap chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Awwww... loved the part where Draco says "I'm trying to be romantic to be romantic here, Granger!"

So sweet!
Silvershimmer chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
That...was adorable.
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I LOVE THIS! It's wonderful! The little math equations and his smile and his way of being able to calm her down are perfectly perfect. My favorite part is when she says she's wanted sapphire jewelry since she was a little girl. I thought that was touching and exceptionally sweet. My other favorite part is the ending, both said and unsaid. Her 'best day ever!' evaluation is priceless, but I love even more the implied ending: she'll live the rest of her life very happily with the man who likes her birthday more than she does.
random-stranger chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
You are such an amazing writer! I mean- woah! I love witty, sarcastic humour, and there was not one moment in this whole one shot when i wasn't chuckling or grinning or smirking or laughing outright. Amazing!

Lol, hermione's paranoia was hilarious! To be honest when the guy was smiling away like that, singsonging that he knew something she didn't, I was more than intrigued and my head was on overdrive trying to figure out what was going on...but it was touche when you didnt write what it was immediately! The anticipation made the whole thing so much better. Me like high-strung hermione...her freaking out the entire time was sooo well written, without being at all exaggerated or unlikely!

I wish I could quote all the parts I adored here...like going the red alert metaphor. And Hades sitting two cubicles away from her! But if I got round to quoting I'd probably copy-paste everything you've written here, so yeah... :p
RainWillow7 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
You make me laugh sooo much *wipes away tear* -Rain
unapersona chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
awesome! i love this story
Cookielove11 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This is so cute.
Hungergames1098 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Super cute!
semantics chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
very clever, amusing and lighthearted. Unexpected too, and the level of anticipation was very exciting :)
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
It was very romantic, as well as cute and funny! :)
littledorkling chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
*Sniffle* Amazing.
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This was brilliant. Truly. I love the Draco character. I love the way Hermione thinks the absolute worst of Malfoy. Overall, it was a fun read. It's nice to read some well-written humor for a change.
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Cute story! Thanks for sharing. :)
PromiseMeYourTragedy chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This is wonderfully IC

Love it, love it 3
SkySeven chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This was a ton of fun. I enjoyed it tremendously.