Reviews for Paralyzer
his-little-troll chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
...another disturbing thought took control of Kakashi's rapidly melting brain... This can't be good.

I like this part. :)
Hatake Sienna chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Oh that was great and that song... one of my favs
Skishy chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
What? It can't end! It was just getting good! :(

...Plus, I like to picture the great, untouchable Copy Nin Hatake Kakashi squirming in his seat a bit! ...HeHeHe.. Girls rule!...And yes, I realize how dorky that sounded...but I don't care! Ha! _
TeaSpices chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Muhahahahahahaha! Awesome! Do you want to join my C2? You could add ALL of your awesome KakaSaku stories! Its called The Best Cherry Blossoms. Please? -puppy dog eyes and Kakashi plushie-
shallowheart321 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
hahaha! i pictured this with sasuke or kakashi! but mostly kakashi! i wish someone made an amv for this song! be so awesome! LOVE the STORY! keep it up!
Edward Cullen's Sweetheart chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
how can this story be COMPLETE? OMG I was in the middle of writing a story just like this and then i read urs and im like. "oh crap" Well, my dream just flew out the window! *goes to a corner and cries*
defunctaccount0000000001 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
OMG that was great! Is there another chappie on the way? I can't wait!

: )
Zebwa chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
OMG! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SONG! I was gonna write a fic sorta like this, but since you already did it I'll pick another song. ;) Great job! It was wonderful! Lol! Don't you just love a desperate Kakashi?
the rose has thorns chapter 1 . 9/17/2007