Reviews for Possess me
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 32 . 12/29/2017
Update?
Guest chapter 32 . 11/14/2017
YOU ARE SO FREAKING EVIL LEAVING ME WITH A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT
Guest chapter 30 . 11/14/2017
I swear this story is getting smuter by the second
Guest chapter 28 . 11/14/2017
ITS HAPPENED OMG
Guest chapter 25 . 11/14/2017
I ship Nathanael and Ron. You need to make it happen
Guest chapter 23 . 11/14/2017
Oh shit...
Guest chapter 22 . 11/14/2017
I promise I'm going to finish this story today
Guest chapter 18 . 11/14/2017
I’m probably going finding this story
Guest chapter 13 . 11/14/2017
I thought I was reading a Harry Potter crossover when I read Edward
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 25 . 11/1/2017
Why did you chose to use Dragulia and not Dracul? (I will admit I do not as of yet speak much romanian, but it does seem like Vlad Dracul is the real name of the brilliant military tactician prince that Dracula was based on. *Ponders* Admittingly, Machiavelli is an itallian source... *Laughs*)
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 19 . 10/31/2017
I will never get over the weirded out amusement it is to see my own name...down to the unusualy old-fashioned way of spelling it...in a fanfic... and then using the shortened version I tend to use too..? *Shakes my head and laughs*
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 32 . 10/24/2017
Dracula might be evil (again, it's very subjective; victors write history books), but that doesn't necessarily mean his son was evil, too.
Ah, Dracula's curse? Of loneliness, of not finding a soulmate...
Cows and other animals have minds and souls, too; they can feel joy, fear, anger... love.
I would say, plants can feels it, too; even if their minds aren't as obvious as a knot of neurons in a dedicated body part. But humanity isn't ready to switch to a diet of rocks and rainwater.
Molly Weasley disowned Ronald Weasley without asking for his side of the story, without listening to him. Mother's love for her children should be unconditional and transcending all possible events; Molly's love for Ronald wasn't strong enough. Molly isn't Ronald's mother anymore; she is a prejudiced hag who doesn't understand that vampires aren't monsters. She is worse than the prejudiced vampires who don't understand that humans aren't solely food - because the prejudiced vampires don't have human children, and Molly had Ronald-son and Harry-as-son, and still couldn't open her eyes and see that Harry was born with vampiric virus, and Ronald is going with him.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Rensen07 chapter 32 . 10/11/2017
I need you to give me one more chapter, I have followed/favorite this story, I at least need to know what happens with their final tests, you are killing me.
Rensen07 chapter 16 . 10/11/2017
So intense!
Rensen07 chapter 13 . 10/11/2017
Looooooved it! Let's just say I had to lock my door when I started reading this.
1,487 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »