Reviews for Possess me
Wolvie26 chapter 32 . 7/30
DAMN! I can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you updates soon!
DaSalvatore chapter 4 . 7/11
While I can enjoy a well written Harry/LV, this, unfortunately, isn't one. It focuses far too much on the dreams, mental influences of Voldemort, and Harry's "darkness" comes across as more depression and angst than anything else.

While dreams are an interesting medium for the Harry-Riddle relationship to grow, making them pure sexual as a way of manipulating Harry to the dark side comes across as forced and lazy. Especially given the history between the two.

You would have been better off showing flashbacks of Harry's darker nature throughout canon years, maybe showing him crushing on the younger diary-Riddle, and then lead into the seduction. Otherwise it just comes across as an attempt to force the two together.
Susurra chapter 32 . 7/9
Oh shit!
Then again this is a really good way to get over his nightmares.

This is so wonderful. I just can’t handle it! And I love that you’re not bashing Ron! It’s so rare in Harrymort fics!
Please finish this story. I love it so much and I’m still waiting for the end! I read it a couple years ago and I reread it again since I loved it soooo much but was disappointed it wasn’t updated but I hope life is going well and I’m also going to med school
Ginno Hoshi chapter 32 . 6/7
Oh my gosh! What a cliffhanger! Is this going to continue? Amazing job!
fizu.khaira chapter 32 . 3/26
i know this is inappropriate but can you continue this story?
i'm really hooked with the way you plot this story and the idea and the way you tell it, pretty pleaseω
Anon chapter 2 . 3/14
Listen, you just can't scream My Lord Voldemort during sex. One does not do that.
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 32 . 12/29/2017
Update?
Guest chapter 32 . 11/14/2017
YOU ARE SO FREAKING EVIL LEAVING ME WITH A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT
Guest chapter 30 . 11/14/2017
I swear this story is getting smuter by the second
Guest chapter 28 . 11/14/2017
ITS HAPPENED OMG
Guest chapter 25 . 11/14/2017
I ship Nathanael and Ron. You need to make it happen
Guest chapter 23 . 11/14/2017
Oh shit...
Guest chapter 22 . 11/14/2017
I promise I'm going to finish this story today
Guest chapter 18 . 11/14/2017
I’m probably going finding this story
1,494 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »