Reviews for That's Jack with a 'Q'
shadowyahoo.com chapter 6 . 7/4
love this so much wish there was more.
gamzeenmakara chapter 6 . 3/19
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEEEEE UPDATE! I HAVE TO SEE HOW THEY REACT TO JAQ BEING PREGNANT AND HOW NOT ONLY JAQ'S PARENTS BUTTHE REST OF HEYLIN 'EVIL'. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW CHASE WILL FEEL WITH JAQ TRAGGING HIM AROUND FOR BABY STUFF AND HOW HER CRAVINGS ARE GONNA PROBABLY DRIVE HIM CRAZY! Not to mention that sex is good for the baby and I'm sure that Chase is gonna be thankful for that (even though he has to be careful around the fifth and sixth month)
draugeltheshadowhero chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
I know your not likely to update this but if you do I can't wait to read it.
shadowcat ninja chapter 5 . 7/11/2015
When will Jaq be pregnant X3
Empress Tatiana chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
THIS WAS PERFECT LOVED IT when will we see little jaqs and chases running around
Rising from the Ashes YOLT chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
She got pregnant!
FoxyNeko08 chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
Please write more!
nameless-ice-goddess chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
hey I love this story it is awesome and holy crap the s-scenes are to die for. please update this soon I can't wait to see whats next.
FreakM chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
Dear lord, please tell me you intend to update sometime in the future? I admit I'm completely hooked on this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
more please OH please
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Oh WOW1! Super-Duper Hot! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
i re-read this when i need a good femJack/Chase story...just wondering are you going to finish it? cause i would like to see Rai get his butt hand to him, and the Lord guy killed...Jaq would probably be a better leader than him because she already has the Crystal Scouts scared of her...also the baby.
Animeafl chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
If you can, can you please write more? OAO I'm falling in love with this story!
jojogirl19 chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
not bad
Allie chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Write more it was really good