Reviews for That's Jack with a 'Q'
Dude.cx chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Nope I can't do it xD I don't like straight romances in their sexual ...moments good idea tho
Dude.cx chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
LollipopGuild chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
Reposting due to format issues:

I know that this is a very old fanfic that will never be updated again. But the constant explicit and implicit assertion that dark-skin is ugly and white-skin is beautiful/desireable is very offputting and alienating. It's a eurocentric beauty standard that has its roots in racism, though l doubt that was the authors' intention (not like intention is required to be racist however). Just try to be more mindful when writing future fanfics.
LollipopGuild chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
I know that this is a very old fanfic that will never be updated again. But the constant explicit and implicit assertion that dark-skinugly and white-skinbeautiful/desireable is very offputting and alienating. It's a eurocentric beauty standard that has its roots in racism, though l doubt that was the authors' intention (not like intention is required to be racist however). Just try to be more mindful when writing future fanfics.
shadowyahoo.com chapter 6 . 7/4/2016
love this so much wish there was more.
gamzeenmakara chapter 6 . 3/19/2016
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEEEEE UPDATE! I HAVE TO SEE HOW THEY REACT TO JAQ BEING PREGNANT AND HOW NOT ONLY JAQ'S PARENTS BUTTHE REST OF HEYLIN 'EVIL'. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW CHASE WILL FEEL WITH JAQ TRAGGING HIM AROUND FOR BABY STUFF AND HOW HER CRAVINGS ARE GONNA PROBABLY DRIVE HIM CRAZY! Not to mention that sex is good for the baby and I'm sure that Chase is gonna be thankful for that (even though he has to be careful around the fifth and sixth month)
draugeltheshadowhero chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
I know your not likely to update this but if you do I can't wait to read it.
shadowcat ninja chapter 5 . 7/11/2015
When will Jaq be pregnant X3
Empress Tatiana chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
THIS WAS PERFECT LOVED IT when will we see little jaqs and chases running around
Rising from the Ashes YOLT chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
She got pregnant!
FoxyNeko08 chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
Please write more!
nameless-ice-goddess chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
hey I love this story it is awesome and holy crap the s-scenes are to die for. please update this soon I can't wait to see whats next.
FreakM chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
Dear lord, please tell me you intend to update sometime in the future? I admit I'm completely hooked on this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/18/2013