Reviews for The Greatest Fighting Art
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
"Ecky thumb?" Ron said with a laugh. "Harry's gonna love this!" he said, clicking the send button
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Yes, but did anyone have a heart attack from laughing too long at the fight?
dylanredefined chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
You know the masters of ecky thump will come for you after exposing the secret fighting art of the black pudding.

Brilliant.
Bug-eyed Monster chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
O... twisted. MOre please?

(_)/

BEM
BajaB chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
It is scary just how well that fits. I loved The Goodies - comic genius, and you are a very sick man for crossing this. I wish I had thought of it first. Great stuff.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
LOL! I wish I knew where that joke came from but it's not that important, it's funny all on it's own. The real story is what does Harry do now, knowing that all the crap he went through wasn't needed and he can go celebrate with the masses of gold he owns.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
It's funny, but I have NO CLUE what your crossing it with.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
alrighty then, I laughed at the sasuage part but sadly I do not know the crossover not at all..how sad...

THANKS:D
BenRG chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
XD Ecky Thump Rules! XD

Ah, how I remember the showing of that sketch on 'The Goodies'. In that show, it was proven that EK is the most formidable of Britain's native martial arts, superior even to the terrible Scottish art of Sey-Yu Jimmé. Naturally, it would classify as the 'The Power He Knows Not'. XD

Thanks, Adrian. You really have brightened up my day.