Reviews for Castlevania: Bloodlust
QueenSoledad chapter 9 . 7/21/2010
Update SOON, I beg of you! The Cliff Hanger is AGONIZING! Please. End. My. Pain.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 9 . 10/13/2009
Oh, this was a great update! This retelling is so interesting, and I can't wait for you to update again! The scene in the rain will be wonderful to see with Alucard and Maria!
Blacktwinschan chapter 9 . 10/12/2009
Yay, another chapter!
BobDole21 chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
?u64

Not to mention a dozen more.

This will end when you choose to contact me. I can do this forever. *smiles*
BobDole21 chapter 9 . 10/11/2009
?p8404216#post8404216

We live to serve.
Words of Ivory chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
As always, wonderful work.
Blacktwinschan chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I really love this sotyr. Can't wait til the next chapter comes up
Kitala chapter 8 . 4/10/2009
Very interesting- using VHD but with reactions from Al. That 'in a way he did slay him' was sure a 'tug at the heartstrings* sort of thing (
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
Sorry I didn't get to review when you posted. I was checking out of my dorm that day-aka, the only place I have internet!

I loved this! Really! And I was in total suspense with who the shopkeeper was...I thought it was Sonia at first. But Annette does fit better. It was excellent and I can't wait for the next chapter!
NortheasternWind chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
Yay, Annette is here! I really liked this scene in the movie, and having someone the reader recognizes take the role of the old man is fun. Wonder what Maria's thinking? It would be different from Leila's reaction in the movie, of course...

Excellent choice of words as always. I might point out that a couple commas appear to be missing, though after reading your other stories it doesn't surprise me to find missing words either. Just thought I'd bring that up; if you're from another country it might bother you, and if not...

Well, I don't catch my own mistakes even if I DO proofread my stuff XD
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
Excellent chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
I really love this story. This is such an interesting twist on both Castlevania and Vampire Hunter D...if I haven't told you that already! I loved the interaction between Alucard and Maria. I loved that it mirrored Bloodlust, but was still true to Castlevania. And yet, still unique. Great chapter!
Huntydamus Belmont chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
Sweet! An update! This chapter is probably my favorite part so far.
Kitala chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
Ooh- you've got the theories rolling around in my brain now. I really hope you continue with this soon, I'm REALLY enjoying it!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
Great chapter. I can't wait to meet the woman!