Reviews for Castlevania: Bloodlust
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
Great chapter. I can't wait to meet the woman!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
Another great chapter! I'm loving this! I like the added dilemma to the plot that Alucard personally knows the other hunters, unlike D.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
This chapter was an expert mix of the movie and your own story being told. I loved this!
Sunflare Glaze chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
Very, very well written so far. Perfect blend of characters from Castlevania: SotN into the story of VHD: Bloodlust. I love how you portray each character especially Alucard and Demon. Can’t wait for the next scene!
zenbon zakura chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
lol alcard being left behind by the younger brother hahhahahaha hurry and update!
Kitala chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
Very much like the starting to Vampire Hunter D, hahaha, but it's good so far.
Huntydamus Belmont chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
Good chapter. Keep going.
Huntydamus Belmont chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
This is well written!
sunbune chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
Interesting... is this just going to be a rewrite of VHD: Bloodlust with Alucard replacing D?

Anyway, I like your writing of Alucard so far. Here and there I've seen him portrayed as a little more sympathetic- I like the firmness of his character so far in this. And you described his eyes as "champagne-colored." WOW. love love love love love...
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
lol not what i remembered but good job of trying to keep the some story line lol so hurry up and update!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
The differences in the storyline are interesting and subtle. Will it end simliarly or completely different? I love this, and I can't wait to find out.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Great quotes! On to the chapter!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2