Reviews for Digimon: Butterfly
Gizudude chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
Frankly, I enjoyed this story really wish you could continue it as it seems to fix all the issues I had with 02.
Starlight-Ninja chapter 3 . 11/7/2008
Yay, a alternate universe story! It's really well written, too. Please update as soon as you can, okay?
nyc2dragon chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
Hi I like your story. I think you got the characters of Mummymon and Arukenimon down perfectly. If they were on the good guys side, Mummymon would still be the overal emotion person, while Arukenimon would be very defensive and protective of letting her positive emotions be known. On the show it was clear she cared about Mummymon and Oikawa, but she didn't want anyone to know. While Mummymon was the exact opposite, he let everyone know what ever he was feeling at the time.
BenignUser chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
I'm really enjoying this so far. You've created a remarkable AU by keeping Iori's father alive... and then on top of that introducing the Digimon to the family. Blows my mind away.

I really like all the subtext, the Japanese titles, and honorifics, and that aside the dialogue. Simply wonderful, it's amazing. I feel as each character has their own voice, and I'm always wondering what they're going to say next or how they will verbally reply.

It's just overall very impressive. I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter and even other future works from you.
Dreamer's Way chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
You want to know what is cool?

This whole fic is just totally beyond the likes of cool!

The fact that Hiroki is alive and Yukio is a good guy is just enough for me to label your work of art as awesome! Great re-telling of the adventures and you do all the characters so well. The interaction between Mummymon, Arukenimon, Iori and Upamon was just priceless _ I hope that you keep this up and bring in the Kaiser in soon. I want to see how you do him!
Blackjack Gabbiani chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
Was the "geek joke" the part where Mummymon tells Aru it's called an obelisk? And huh, I thought it was called melon pan because it was melon flavored. At least I've seen it with melons on the package before.

Anyway, very very cool.
Circeus chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
I don't remember if I ever read the first two parts of this (knowing myself, I probably filed it for later reading and never got down to it). In any case, I greatly enjoyed Aru's teasing and her whole cynical personality (I'm a big of the Deadpan Snarker character type), and the scene where Iori presents them with Upamon had me in stitches.

However, I'm still annoyed at the very Deaus Ex Machina aspect of them saving the day. Even though the later part at least (I was worried about it for a moment) patch up why they were there in the first place; and the grounding made me chuckle.

Can't wait to see the reaction of the rest of the Chosen when the truth comes out, though (another thing Iori didn't think through).
Hex Power chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
I have to say that I really enjoy this verison of Digimon 02. It is a totally new twist with keeping Hiroki alive. He is the reason for Oikawa getting possessed by Myotismon. I mean, this brings so many interesting questions to mind. How will this change the plot? What is Hiroki and Yukio do now that Iroi is a Chosen Child? Try harder to get into the Digital World? Why hadn't the Kazier showed himself yet to them? Is there a new person possessed by Myotismon or still Oikawa.

The writing is just awesome as well. One of the best I have seen of the Digimon 02 season and I will enjoying reading more if you post again. It just that mind blowing _
CustomMagnum chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
Holy crap this is awesome. I'm looking forward to see how the Sorting Algorithm of Evil is changed by your fic's premise.
Kaleyanne chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
And now I dead from cute.

My only gripes are that I saw the non-words 'woah' (should be 'whoa') and 'Piymon' (likely a missed typo) in the text, but the story is so charming, and Iori and his family so... sweet... that I can cheerfully ignore such minor mistakes. I'm also giddy wondering what Jou was puzzling over during the meeting when he heard Iori's name... My own overly-active fangirl imagination has an idea, but it is kind of outrageous.

Oikawa sounds adorable, too. I really can't wait to see what happens!
TerrierLee chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
Wow. Just wow. Love Yukio's appearance, even if it was on the phone and mentioned near the end.

Loved Daisuke and Miyako in this. They're reactions were priceless, especially Dai.

And... I might be taking this too seriously... but do I see foreshadowing in this chapter?
Blackjack Gabbiani chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
Oh, another good chapter. It does my heart good to see Happy Yukio.
Ember Mage chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
This is really goin' great! I love the structure that you've set up, and I like how you had everything a bit AU while everyone's still more or less the same.

And you cenetered it on Iori! That gets a lot of points since Iori's one of my favorite characters~ D: I hate how he's ignored in the fan community.
Blackjack Gabbiani chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Ooh, I look forward to reading more. The change in Iori alone was fascinating.
TerrierLee chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I like it. Really I do. I was smiling at everything. I liked how you kept Hiroki alive and how it affect Iori and IORI. Oh man I loved his reaction when he got his digivice.

And... I assume Hiroki's connections are revolving around Oikawa.