Reviews for Hotel Amefuto

Kya-!

Nice!

More-!
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I love funny one-shots like these 3 good job writing this one!
Mei Vir D. Ripper chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
HAHAHAHAHA.! HARD SURFACES.! XD

Okay that was something.. uhmm.. something else.. XD

An amazing allure.! Brilliant.! xD
myyinfatuation chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I love reading fics for this couple over and over again- this is like my third time reading this one!
vapanalley chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Why so awesome? Why so evil? Mr. H in all his terrifying glory and Marmori as his (un)willing accomplice. Much hilarity. XD Great story.
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I lol'ed when Mamori told Hiruma to get his hand off of her. It was totally unexpected and hilarious. The ending was great, with just the right amount of scandalous.
clow-san chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
amazing... hahaha! love love the concept! thank for writing
Bar-Ohki chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Nice!
jooce chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I love their banter. This is such a hilarious story with a nice touch of HimuraxMamori at the end. x3
iTomato chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Hehehehe, I dissolved into giggles at the end of that. The back and forth banter was fantastic, and Hiruma's final line was perfect. Excellent work and a very fun read! :)
MangKulas chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
well-written. :) the dialogue is good, especially hiruma's part. and the last line is a winner...
Aoi24 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
That last line was excellent, a nice little aside and a confirmation of what you were building up between the pair throughout the story
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
lol they really do make a good couple though lol hahahahahahahahah so hurry up and write more stories!
Scrunchy chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I was wondering why this was in my e-mail again. Always a joy to re-read good ficiton though _
dangerlady chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Way f #king nice. KEKEKE!

Can I make a request? Dear author?

Can u make another Hiruma and Mamori story. One shot or not. It's better if not one shot though.

There are few of them out here in ffnet. The rest is YAOI.

PLEASE! I'M BEGGING U! I'M PRACTICALLY KNEELING HERE.! PLEASE!

oNEGAI?