Reviews for Hotel Amefuto
Oh my God!
Can you do another chapter of this?
Pls pls pls...

Kya-!

Nice!

More-!
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I love funny one-shots like these 3 good job writing this one!
Mei Vir D. Ripper chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
HAHAHAHAHA.! HARD SURFACES.! XD

Okay that was something.. uhmm.. something else.. XD

An amazing allure.! Brilliant.! xD
myyinfatuation chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I love reading fics for this couple over and over again- this is like my third time reading this one!
vapanalley chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Why so awesome? Why so evil? Mr. H in all his terrifying glory and Marmori as his (un)willing accomplice. Much hilarity. XD Great story.
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I lol'ed when Mamori told Hiruma to get his hand off of her. It was totally unexpected and hilarious. The ending was great, with just the right amount of scandalous.
clow-san chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
amazing... hahaha! love love the concept! thank for writing
Bar-Ohki chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Nice!
jooce chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I love their banter. This is such a hilarious story with a nice touch of HimuraxMamori at the end. x3
iTomato chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Hehehehe, I dissolved into giggles at the end of that. The back and forth banter was fantastic, and Hiruma's final line was perfect. Excellent work and a very fun read! :)
MangKulas chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
well-written. :) the dialogue is good, especially hiruma's part. and the last line is a winner...
Aoi24 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
That last line was excellent, a nice little aside and a confirmation of what you were building up between the pair throughout the story
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
lol they really do make a good couple though lol hahahahahahahahah so hurry up and write more stories!
Scrunchy chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I was wondering why this was in my e-mail again. Always a joy to re-read good ficiton though _