Reviews for Becoming by Accident
jk stevens chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Wow. I think you really got the characters pinned, especially the young Sam and Dean.

Looking forward to reading more.
Ihni chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
I haven't read this story for almost a year! And now when I do, I see that no one has left a review since I last did, either. Its' too bad. Its' a good story :)
Ihni chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
That ending was GORGEOUS! ... if an ending to a story can be described by that word. Yes, it can. I just did it.
j chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
I liked the physics tie-in but it would have been funny if you had the teacher tell Sammy that he must have studied the wrong chapter because that was next weeks lesson.
Linnie McCary chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
LOL at little Sammy-"I was born ready!" indeed! The "scream for me" was just plain ol' creepy! Good job, circle!
Agent Five chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
Yay! Go Sammy! And now I understand the title - this is Sammy's coming of age piece. His first steps into Hunter-hood! And he had a lot to face. But he proved himself worthy.

Love the interplay between the boys and John. This is a really believable foray into their lives pre-series.
Agent Five chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
Oh no! Poor little Sammy's got a lot to deal with! I love your depiction of his panic - very real! And taking John out of the equation for a moment ups the drama.

Fabulous!
shadow chapter 3 . 9/25/2007
Nice story. I enjoyed the angst and the suspense. I liked how Sam applied some hunting knowledge to his school work.
Nana56 chapter 3 . 9/24/2007
Yep, I enjoyed it a lot! Very good story, very well done!
Ash8 chapter 3 . 9/24/2007
Very cool story. Loved it. Loved the end I do enjoy capable!Sam. Thanks for sharing.
carocali chapter 3 . 9/24/2007
Yeah! Sammy to the rescue! I really like how you tied the homework into the hunt! Nice work!

Thanks for sharing!

;D

Caroline
Thorny Hedge chapter 3 . 9/24/2007
Loved it!
Apollo's Lady chapter 3 . 9/24/2007
Ya gotta admire a story with Sam using his brains *grin* Thanks for sharing.
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
Great story so far! Can't wait for next chappie.
PADavis chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
Like this - dialog is credible, true to characters. Pacing is good, nice variety in sentences and paragraphs. Nice conundrum for Sam - and nice touch to have hoping so much that he's not the one to deal with it. Also HurtDean, my fav. Having waded through the start of some very simplistically written stories, this was a nice refresher. Please post soon.

Phoebe