Reviews for Real Life
TrustyFoxy chapter 19 . 4/8
Please update. This story...has more than 20 chapters left. I can feel it!
Maki-P chapter 2 . 3/23
Okay, I'll be honest here, when I read "realistic" and "darker" I groaned internally because I don't believe darker and edgier is more realistic than optimism, but I kept reading out of curiosity; and I must say that so far I'm positively impressed so far. This is indeed darker than the original but in a way that actually *does* feel realistic; so far it doesn't feel like "people are bad in real life" but "ghosts are fucking scary in real life" which is true.
Jimmy Collins chapter 19 . 2/15
1. it's been four years since this story has been updated
2. it's an honestly interesting concept
3. there was clearly a plot thread in the infrared goggles. This plot thread is one I'd like to see finished.
4. there is no force on earth that will force a writer to pick up a story considered long dead in his or her mind, neither pleas nor prayers nor bald-faced threats.

All that in mind, how disappointed ought I to be?
Anjali chapter 19 . 2/5
This is an amazing story! It's the best one I've read of everything I've read that you've written, and I've just been working my way from the bottom of the list on up. Please continue this story at some point; this is a story that I will never stop checking.
Kitsu Maxwell chapter 19 . 2/3
Ok, so I just sat down and read this story from start to finish in pretty much one long stretch. I just couldn't tear myself away from it. From the first few sentences all the way to the last I found myself entranced and hanging on every word I read. Now that I've reached an end and can't feasibly keep reading what hasn't been written, I find myself a little bit lost and more than a bit frustrated. In fact, I kinda want to throw my laptop across the room then curl up in a little ball screaming 'Why?!' But that would kinda make me look a little crazy. So instead I'm writing a review. I noticed that this story hasn't been updated in almost four years, so I won't be holding my breath, but if you could find the time and energy to start updating this wonderfully hypnotic and entrancing piece of astounding literature I can guarantee I'll be back for more. I'm sure I'll find myself coming back to re-read this story time and again.
Nami chapter 19 . 2/2
wow, this fic really gave me an idea of how the universe of DP would have been in real life... This is just amazing.

thank you very much for uploading it. I hope you will update soon
Raven Iris chapter 18 . 1/22
When are you going to update, the story is extremely good and I really want to know what happens next. I really hope that you update soon it's been forever since your fans have heard from you. You're such a good writer, please don't stop this story.
Phayn chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
This story is looking awesome! I'm your 500 fav :3
Vikka13 chapter 19 . 12/3/2013
I wonder, do you plan to continue this story someday? It used to be one of my favourites, it would be nice to know if you're still interesed in writing more of it ;)
Raven Iris chapter 19 . 11/26/2013
This is a really good story and i really want to know what happens next so please continue writing this it has a great plot and storyline and i like how you made it so easy to picture.
tsukinopen chapter 18 . 9/22/2013
i still remember that as my fav or ur fics
i hope you get back to it
Dark-heika chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Nadir chapter 19 . 8/19/2013
Excuse me for the horribly casual tone; but, Cordria, sweetheart, when are you going to continue thi deliciously creepy fic?

I need more of this in my life.
Slaifer chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
Will this be continued? it's truly fascinating, and amazing story.
Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 19 . 7/26/2013
This story was very exhausting. I kept having to take several hour long breaks in between the chapters. I found that I didn't really like it. it wasn't the Danny Phantom story that I knew and loved. It was interesting, at first, how it looked real in my head. I thought this would just be a more realistic version of the same story. The seeing two worlds thing was cool. And I wasn't sure what to think of his intimidating his friends but i thought they would get used to it because he would NEVER hurt them but... But when the feeding thing came in I found that this wasn't what I thought it was. And he wasn't the superhero I thought he was going to turn out to be. And the whole thing just drained me. He just COULDN'T get control of himself. We all expect him to snap out of it and get a grip and be human enough to stop but he wasn't. It was just all very... disturbing. I found that I didn't really like it. But I kept coming back. And even though I dislike this story, if you ever update it again I would not be surprised if I probably read the next chapter. This story almost draws you in like the "smells" or whatever from the ghost world...