Reviews for Real Life
Maple-blind chapter 19 . 10/15
Words cannot adequetly express my love for this story, but I'll do my best. First of all, the idea is amazing. Turning the ghosts more feral, more inhuman, adds a subtle creepiness to the story, along with the other things. Vlad resisting his ghost half, desperatly hoping he won't hurt anyone else made me feel sympathetic towards him. Valerie seeing ghosts but not having it explained yet adds a touch of mystery. Why can she see them? Even things like the cheese, it adds a painful wayto ground themselves, which is sad considering the only way to push back these desires it by going through immense pain. I know this won't be finished, it has been over seven years at this point, but even if you could write a small closure, anything, would be amazing. You no doubt get tons of these, and I apologize. I just want to see my favourite fanfiction completed. But if this is isn't possible for you, for whatever reason, that's fine, and I'm sorry for asking.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 1 . 6/5
I know that this is a dead fic. I know this was supposed to be creepy, scary, and give you goosebumps. But I can't seem to read this story without trying to skip nearly everything to the because of all the feels. That's the sign of a powerful author.
QuestionsForSome chapter 19 . 5/23
Would it be correct to say this is a dead fic?
BreathingMagic chapter 19 . 3/27
Whaaaat... This is BEYOND EXCELLENT! And it's probably also beyond salvation seeing as the last update was more than 7 years ago... But is there any chance whatsoever that you might pick this up again? Are you even still into fanfiction? This is just addictively good (no pun intended). It just makes so much sense that being half-dead isn't just fun and being a hero wouldn't come naturally. This story could go on forever, it would just be so interesting to see where this all ends - will he ever fight a ghost in his right mind, or will he always do it with the ferocious mindlessness of a beast? How will the stuff with Vlad work out? Can Danny and Sam ever truly remain friends when he can't even be near her without turning into a monster? Will his mother ever believe him (I somehow really want her to) ? So many questions, so tiny a chance of them being answered...

Anyway I just want to let you know that I enjoyed this immensely, you are a seriously talented, gifted writer. If there ever will be an update for this, I'll be running in your door for it, review ready at the fingertips. It's not much but it's all I have to offer. Thank you for this!
Spirits in the Sky chapter 19 . 2/14
Whoa, this is such a cool story! It's a really great premise. I especially like how you've characterized Vlad.
Iheart2manyfandoms chapter 19 . 2/2
This is a great story. It's an amazing darkish angsty AU and is just what I needed. I know this story is old but it wood be great if you continued this.
Miraculous-AbeTorres chapter 19 . 1/2
I absolutely love your writing style, the way you describe every ghost, sending chills up my spine. The feelings this story brings, makes them feel so real, I really enjoy this story. I hope, and BEG, that you please update this story. - _ Abe
Kittalia Phantom chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Can u update pls?
Kagome51 chapter 18 . 11/10/2016
Awww... This is really good. Will you finish it, even though it's been six years?
Guest chapter 19 . 10/15/2016
Please write more
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Please update. I'm looking forward for your version of TUE.
Krista Perry chapter 19 . 8/12/2016
Oh, I am so loving this story! I hope that life treats you well and that your fanfic muse tickles you enough to continue this. But if not, it's still a fantastic ride. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 6/10/2016
Okay so I just spent the past couple days reading this and it's so good? Like I love how the ghosts are just so DEAD. And everyone is so great, like they're different from their show personalities, but they still feel so right. I'm so late to this party, but is there any hope of this being continued?
faedemonn chapter 19 . 2/21/2016
Considering how long it's been (a little over five years to be precise), I doubt you have interest in continuing this fanfiction or even reading the reviews anymore. Despite this, I'd like to applaud you on your expertly crafted story. I've found myself being slowly drawn in by its darkness and I must say that I'm disappointed you never really finished it-but thank you for writing it nonetheless.
Kat May chapter 19 . 1/28/2016
This was really well written. I enjoyed it a lot. I liked that not just anyone could see ghosts; it made the story a lot more realistic. I would love to read more when you get around to writing it. Hope you're having a good day!